Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mary59 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 09:11 PM
    I suddenly have a lot of flat red spots?
    They are not itchy or painful. First I had them on my hand, and now I have them on my leg and feet and thigh--for one week. The ones on my hand have almost disappeared, but the other ones are spreading.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 09:57 PM
    Has the idea of going to your doctor, to a urgent care facility if you don't have a doctor ever come to mind.

This can be the sign for various things and needs to be checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am 50, and suddenly have a lot of clear, gel-like discharge. What is this? [ 0 Answers ]

I am going through menopause. This discharge makes me feel like I have wet my pants. It has no odor or color. I am having to wear several pads a day. What is going on?

This morning our water suddenly had a lot of black particles in it- ? [ 1 Answers ]

This morning my husband was showering and water started coming out full of black particles. Seems to be in cold water mostly. It does not smell at all. We have had our well for 15 years and have not had a problem. Any idea what could cause this?

Suddenly the files in mydocuments is taking lot of time to open [ 2 Answers ]

Though I have a fairly good system , The files are taking lot of time to Open . Is there any virus in infected in my system

Red spots. [ 12 Answers ]

I feel awkward asking, but it bothers me. A few tiny red spots appeared on my nipple the other day. I was wondering, could that be from irritation from something?

View more questions Search