Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MarilynD1970 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 05:37 PM
    70% of married couples paid for their honeymoon themselves. You randomly select 20 ma
    70% of married couples paid for their honeymoon themselves. You randomly select 20 married couples and ask each if they paod for their honeymoon themselves. Find the probability that the number of couples who say they paid for their honeymoon themselves is exactly one

Check out some similar questions!

Couples who are together for years and never get married! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't understand how a couple could date for 10 years on and off but never get married.This couple were also engaged at one point.HOw can I convince my friend to move on..

Non married couples [ 1 Answers ]

My brothers girlfriend took off with the kids and went to live in Texas from Florida. What are his rights as a father and what should he do?

Two Couples being married and attracted to each other [ 13 Answers ]

What do you do when your married and attracted to a married person that is attracted to you, however that person is very brave and makes moves and others see it.

Older married couples [ 10 Answers ]

Since there seems to be a lot about marriage and relationships on the forum today, it made me think about my adoptive parents, who have been married for about 40 years, and are obviously happy together, but still treat each other like crap lol. Like I don't mean they treat each other badly in...

Married couples [ 1 Answers ]

I work for the government and have a married couple In same department, the husband is a supervisor. Is this ethical or legal?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.