Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nnlp247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 02:00 PM
    My husband has a tattoo on his right ring finger. It is just 2 parallel lines.
    Do u know if this has any meaning? He says it is from being a bishop in a gang. What do u think?** email deleted to comply with site rules**
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 10:24 PM
    I think that there are dozens of gangs with gang signs and tattoo marks that have changed over the years for 30 plus years ( and a lot longer in some)

But of course it is also a very common practice for two people who are in love and getting married or want to be considered married to get that one to show their commitment to each other.
    Wedding Band Tattoos
    This tattoo is very vary popular and is being done by 1000's currently (in different designs of all types on that finger)

Was he in the gang "Bishops" if you tell us what gang, it is easier to cross reference the gang symbols.

BUT: does he have a history of being in the gangs, and in what area? It is very very hard to get out of the gangs, a basic saying taken from the "Bloods" blood in and blood out, you have to take blood to get in ( hurt or kill someone) and to get out you will be beaten or most likely killed to try and get out. They higher you are in the gang, the less likely you are to get out alive. ** although it does happen.
    nnlp247 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 02:41 PM
    Thank you for your help... He says he is in Insane Gangster Disciples form NC. But something in me just doesn't believe it. I have tried to cross reference. But I just can't seem to find much on them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do parallel lines ever meet? [ 14 Answers ]

OKay, consider this: If 2 parallel lines fall into a black hole, will the meet (or intersect)? Since black hole squeeze space and time together, I think that the parallel line will eventually meet.

Are the lines parallel, perpendicular, or neither? [ 2 Answers ]

5x + 4y = 7 4x - 5y = 5 I think the lines are neither. Just want to double check. Thanks, Cooper

Identifying parallel lines? [ 2 Answers ]

how do you identify which lines are parallel? ex. x=7;y=-5/6x+8;y=-5/6x-4;x=-9

Parallel Lines [ 4 Answers ]

I want to know how to find a slope of a line parallel to a graph of an equation. I know how to write out the problems;) , I know how to show all the work;), I just do not know how to graph it:mad: Please help!

About driver: parallel lines [ 1 Answers ]

In the game driver: parallel lines, which car is the one in the front cover of the case?

View more questions Search