Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suellen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 01:54 PM
    After applying stain, can I resand with light 150 paper to even it, or lighten it?
    Butcher Block 25 year old oak table sanded clean.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a 99 chevy cavalier the check engine lighten and ets off light is also on. [ 2 Answers ]

When the car is driven for an extended amount of time is when the ets off light comes on. The bucks and carries on when you get on the gas and the light comes on the, The check engine light doesn't go out at all. I thought the ets had to do with the traction control. I am at a lost

What Would You Recommend to Get an Orange Juice Stain Out of a Light Colored Carpet? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, All! HELP! I'm house and dog sitting and have spilled orange juice on a very light colored carpet! It's now very dried. I'm not quite sure what kind of carpet it is. It's not a Berber or surgical weave and not a shag either. I might be incorrect, but I think that it would fall into...

How to Lighten Auburn hair to Light red. [ 1 Answers ]

So I am here asking for help. I am naturally an Ash Blonde/Dark Blonde. I went several years without dying my hair. RecentlyI decided to go back to red (which I loved) I went gradual as to not go too dark too quick. I was hoping to get a more fiery red like Lindy Booth (I am also the same skin...

Can I lighten my light brown hair ? [ 1 Answers ]

I have light brown hair I dyed about 5 months ago and I want to go blonde so can I do this with the kind in the stores I tried the extra light ash blonde and it just lighten a shade ? So what color can I get ? My natural hair is gray a silverly gray and pepper type so will the blonde mix in with...

How can I lighten dyed black hair? Can I ever dye it light brown again? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I've read a couple of posts on this subject but I was wondering... I dyed my hair dark brown but it turned out blue-black. I rushed to the store and bought Color Oops! (it's supposed to reverse the dye and bring you back to your original hair color) and it lightened and I thought my...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.