Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tessa_D Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 10:42 AM
    Birth Control Question
    I'm 39 years old and just started taking Lo Loestrin Fe in December 2011. I had a normal period in December and January. The problem is 8 days after my January period ended I started another period. Is this just my body adjusting to BCP or should I contact my Doctor?

Thank you for you help
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 09:27 PM
    It is never wrong to contact your doctor, esp if he did not tell you this could or would happen.
    While yes I do believe it is just your body adjusting to the new medication, It is always the correct thing to keep your doctor in the loop.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Birth control question [ 2 Answers ]

I've been taking birth control for 1 year, and had unprotected sex with my boyfriend. Would it be a good idea to take plan B?

Birth control question [ 3 Answers ]

I've been taking birth control for about a month and two weeks... Lost them... Then I started taking them again two weeks later... I've took a whole weeks worth of them already do you think that they are in my system now?

Birth control question? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm currently taking birth control meds and noticed that my periods are starting late and are spotty. Also my breast are sore, and I'm constipated. What should I do

Question about birth control [ 3 Answers ]

OK so I missed about 3 pills in a row last week, and I had a period for maybe 4 days after that with extreme cramping, but I continued taking my pill and know I have been on my sugar pills for 3 days and I am now getting brown, chunky spotting and had slit cramping/ nausea this morning. Note that...

View more questions Search