Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IloveSinging Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 09:45 AM
    How can I be a singer when I am 11?
    Well, I am only 11 years old. I have a really good voice, and everyone tells me that. I am Greek, and I sing since I was 2. I write songs and sing them to my family and friends sometimes. I don't really go to a music school or anything, and I think I can't. But I can write a song in 5 minutes, and sing it too. I started making videos on YouTube, but I got no response. I really need that. I also dance, and I am a good actor, so far.About dancing:
    I went to a dance school, but I stayed only for 2-3 months. Why? 2 hours 2 days a week, and tired.But I went to a contest.I was doing hip-hop.
    Right now, I take Modern Dance Lessons at school. We will soon make one "Open/Public Lesson".Our teacher went to contests, and she was the best dancer of Greece.Well, I am also making choreographies.
    About acting, I can act like I live in the script.I can also do fake-crying :D.
    Please, help!
    ****P.S.: I am Greek, and I speak really good English. I am the best in my class! English School.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 10:00 AM
    If two hours , two days a week, was too much, give up on wanting a career in sing and dance now. Sorry you are not ready for real life.

If you want to be a professional, you will be doing sing lessons two or three days a week, plus get a private voice coach to work with you a few times before every performance you do,
    And you will do dance more like three times a week, so every minute of every day seven days a week will be taken up with classes or lessons or practice from those lessons.

The difference between those that wish and those that do, is how much are they willing to give up for their dream.
    lyssrey Posts: 76, Reputation: -1
    -

Feb 26, 2012, 10:33 PM
    You got to keep trying and give it another go.
    It will take a long time for people to response and like/dislike.
    If you want this dream to come true keep posting videos on youtube/facebook/twitter and E.I.C and take singing class at your school
    Its free.

*E.T.C

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can a Singer Sewing Machine "singer merritt 4525" us a free motion foot [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I saw one that's cleaver and free-motion sewing machine foot being use. My sewing machine is a singer merrit 4525. Can I use a free-motion foot on it? Also, Does anyone know a place online to get or lookat a free manual for that model? Thank for the help, Kathy Hamann

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name? [ 0 Answers ]

Please if anyone know the singer of this song, help to find the singer name I think it's a spanish song, This is the link: http://youtu.be/ZsJrzJOQlpM

Becoming a singer [ 1 Answers ]

My singer name should be ? [ 7 Answers ]

I started doing RnB songs , and I'm doing a ft. at the moment with some rapper , and wer planing on releasing the song but I don't know what should be my singing name... Can someone help me ? Name Filip Nickname Arsa Thanks a lot!

Who is the singer [ 1 Answers ]

What country & western artist sings "Life's a Beach"? Know the line dance but don't know the artist.

View more questions Search