Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yesyam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Need help find old animated movie
    I saw an old animated {mature) movie a while ago and since haven't found it. Basically its about some guy who for some reason tries to become invincible (I think he was a space miner who got exposed to some alien stuff and then killed his collegue) by finding a pool on an alien planet but some chick tries to stop him (I think he killed her father or something). Also there were aliens with 6 breasts. If I remember correctly the title had 2000 or 3000 or some big number but I'm not sure.
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 29, 2012, 04:11 AM
    Sounds like,.

Heavy Metal 2000

view trailer

--
    yesyam Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2012, 06:05 AM
    That's it. Thanks, been looking for it for ages

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to Find an old sci fi Animated Movie! [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying to find an old sci-fi.. space movie that I saw back in the 80's All I remember is that the music was very haunting and at the end one of the characters (an old man I think) had died and the others put him in a small space capsule and sent him off into space... it was very moving! ...

Trying to find an old animated movie [ 1 Answers ]

I remember watching this movie when I was young, I had gotten the movie from McDonalds (yes, I know lol) and I gave it away to some friends of my mothers, the movie is about this little puppy, who's owner is a little girl who's mother drove somewhere, it was around a cliff area I think... while...

Can't find the name for this animated movie [ 4 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie that I saw a long long long time ago. I remember a few things. It dealt with a skinny dark evil witch or soceress and either she had a daughter or she kept a princess prisoner in this dark castle. I think she turned people into mice or something. Also I definitely...

Can't find the name for this animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember a movie that I saw a long long long time ago. I remember a few things. It dealt with a skinny dark evil witch or soceress and either she had a daughter or she kept a princess prisoner in this dark castle. I think she turned people into mice or something. Also I definitely...

I need to find this 80's animated movie [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Shannon, I'm 23 yrs old. When I was about 4 or 5 yrs old I had a favorite movie that my mom had taped for me. It was animated (I think it was japanese animation) about a mouse or rodent of some sort, that lived in the city in an apartment and he escapes his home to travel to find...

View more questions Search