Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XeniaMansfield Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 11:59 PM
    How can I get My Natural red hair blond without bleach?
    So I have had red hair my whole life and I want a change. I want to look like Jayne Mansfield since I already do the 1940s/ 1950s look :) I have loved blond hair since I was a little girl and always wanted it. Is there a way to dye my hair from a box without making it look uneven, nasty or brassy? I just don't want to put bleach on my hair at all seeing as it has ruined my sisters hair and made it fall out and she did it at a salon. Please can someone give me an answer. I would much love it <3 thanks
    pblake4580 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 30, 2012, 10:08 PM
    Take a small tupper-wear bowl, mix the peroxide with baking soda (half and half) this should look more like a paste when finished mixing, add honey to make the color stick and it adds the nutrients that the peroxide takes away. Mix it and apply to the area of your hair that you want to change the color and wait a half hour and the you will see the color changing right before your eyes! When you see the hair is the blonde color that you want, wash it out and wash and condition all of your hair and apply a leave in conditioner to restore the vitamins to your hair at least twice a week. I just did this to my hair and it turned out great! Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to die my hair red but I'm a natural blond? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a natural blond, pale face and all that, but my mum had an idea that I dye my hair a light purple or a reddish/orange colour. I have short hair, it's in a bob and I'm 15. But my problem is, I don't know if it will suit me or not as I've never dyed my hair any colour apart from blond to make it...

I'm trying to bleach my hair. How safe is the product super blond by loreal? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to bleach my hair. How safe is super blond by loreal?

Bleach blond hair blue,s [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently got my hair bleached my natural hair color is dark brown I GOT THIS DONE ABOUT A MONTH AGO but it is hard now because the bleach did some damage what are the best thig,s I can do to get my hair healthy again?? :confused: :confused: :(

Can I safely darken bleach blond hair? [ 1 Answers ]

I recently had my hair bleached for the first time. I have been dying it a light ash blond for a few years now and decided to try to go platinum. I don't like it at all, it is way too light for me. I was wondering if I could color it to a darker blonde shade. Will it hold the color? Should I use...

I wish to return to my natural, platinum blond hair. [ 8 Answers ]

Hello everyone. My name is Alastor, and I fear I have done terrible things to my hair. What have I done, you may ask? Well, last September, I dyed my extremely light blond hair to a very dark red for reasons beyond me. By January, it was somewhat faded, but still looked terrible. I went down to...

View more questions Search