Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    garrett87 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 08:42 PM
    Chances of pregnancy
    I know you can't tell me if I am pregnant or not I am just looking for suggestions/opinions!
    I have been having cramping on and off for about a week and pains in my breast that remind me of when I was nursing and my scheduled period is not for another 1 approx. I did have an unexpected period on Dec.23-26th which was heavier then my normal period. My was supposed to come on Jan 4th but I figured it didn't because of the one in Dec.
    I took 2 at home pregnancy tests on Jan. 13 and 20th and both were negative. I plan on taking another this week just to check. My period should have started last weekend going by my Dec. Period.
    We have been having unprotected sex at least once a week and I'm not exactly sure of the dates as we have 2 boys and just get to do it when we have time. My periods were normally between 12-24 hours within the 1st week of every month.
    I am not on any medicine.
    So I was just wondering if anyone had any ideas what any other reasons for pain in breast, heartburn( I only get it when I have been pregnant or eat really spicy food) cramping and excessive discharge (sorry tmi). I also went to the doctor and she said I have nothing wrong and wouldn't do a pregnancy test. I am going to a gyno in March, but have to wait until then.
    Thank you in advance

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

What are the chances of pregnancy if my boyfriend and I have sex with a condom, he pulls out before ejaculation, and it's not during my fertile window? (someone please answer me, I want to have sex so bad but I've always been so scared & I'm not sure if I want birth control yet)

Chances of pregnancy [ 2 Answers ]

I had intercourse with my wife four times during the same night. Early in the morning was the fourth time when the condom tore off. We don't want to have issues now is there a possibility of getting pregnant. Kindly reply.

Chances of pregnancy? [ 1 Answers ]

I was taking Yaz for 2 months and I switched to Ocella immediately after I finished my last pack of Yaz, no days in between. The pack doesn't really give you directions for switching pills aside from to just start the new pack immediately after the old one, so I am not sure if I was supposed to use...

What are the chances of pregnancy? [ 2 Answers ]

So, my nerves are pretty much gone after wondering for a few days whether my girlfriend maybe pregnant. We've been considering all the factors, trying to convince ourselves it's fairly unlikely. We had unprotected anal sex about 6 days ago, but I didn't ejaculate. Also, being somewhat paranoid...

Chances for pregnancy [ 4 Answers ]

What are the chances of pregnancy if my boyfriend and I have sex with a condom, he pulls out before ejaculation, and it's not during my fertile window? (someone please answer me, I want to have sex so bad but I've always been so scared & I'm not sure if I want birth control yet)

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.