Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jan 27, 2012, 06:27 PM
    Is there sequel to the movie "Jumper"
    Is there sequel to the movie "Jumper"
    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0489099/ ? I know there is a trilogy? Of books around "jumper" but I think the movie sequel has a different title. IMDB and Amazon searches are no help
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2012, 03:24 AM
    No most definitely not. You might find a low budget version off the sequel on YouTube, but there has not been, what I call a proper sequel to the movie. There were talks back in 09 for a sequel but storyline was weak. And I haven't heard much since then

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Splicing "continuing" a bonding jumper to new pool equipment [ 4 Answers ]

A customer wanted to add a heater for their pool and I was curious if I had to use some type of exothermic or compression splice or split bolt to continue the #8 bare ground that is attached to all of the pump enclosures or can I just run a new piece through the lug on the last piece of equipment...

July 4th sequel of "a christmas story" [ 1 Answers ]

My husband remembers seeing a 4th of July special on TV in either the late 80's/ or 90, that had the same cast as "a Christmas story" in it . He has tried to find it again but has no luck. Can anyone help me find it for him ? Thank you.

View more questions Search