Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rysco13 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Inheritance play a role?
    Does anyone know if an inheritance to one party is factored into a divorce and/or child support amounts? Thanks!
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 06:13 AM
    Hello again, rysco:

I don't know the answer to your question. I don't know IF there IS an answer to your question. Differing states, differing laws, differing quality of legal help...

However, if it was me, and my divorced partner came into some money, you betcha I'm going to file in court to raise his child support. What judge is going to deny it? Why should THAT parent eat well when his child isn't?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pen & Paper Role-Playing Games [ 4 Answers ]

Do you now, or have you ever, played pen and paper based role-playing games - like Dungeons & Dragons? As a kid, and even through university, I played all kind of games in different genres. It was always a social experience, a theatrical performance, and really just plain fun, but an activity I...

Role of Women [ 61 Answers ]

Do you believe God really intended for women to carry attaché cases and drive BMWs to work? Are they fulfilling the mission God designed them for by doing this?

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations [ 6 Answers ]

Ideal Role / Future Career Aspirations is one of the questions on the Candidate Registration form I have been given to fill out for tomorrow. I have no clue what to write at all.

Role playing game fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently come across a game call chrono trigger for the snes on my PC, and its so good that I can't believe that I have not come across it before. Can anyone name me good roms for the snes and sega so I don't miss out on them. I've got the final fantasy games , all zeldas, secret of mana ,...

Social Work-Child Residence Programs-Role of Fathe [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter is an MSW and is the Residence Manager at a home for troubled children. The programs she manages within the residential setting are: Residential Treatment, Family Therapy, Parent Group, Continuing Service (after the child leaves the residence), School Advocacy and Psychiatric...

View more questions Search