Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Tld131 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 03:28 PM
    When I urinate it burns
    When I go to use the bathroom to urinate it burns what can cause that
    Princess-IMYM Posts: 239, Reputation: 6

Jan 27, 2012, 07:03 PM
    A water infection can; you just have to drink a lot of water to get rid of that but there are other things that can cause it. I'd see your GP if it persists.
    CliffARobinson Posts: 1,416, Reputation: 101
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2012, 07:09 PM
    It is a sign of a Urinary Tract Infection. You should see a Doctor. They may prescribe antibiotics.
    sfrenee Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 07:39 PM
    Either an STD or UTI (urinary tract infection). You can also buy pills over the counter at someplace like Walgreens for a UTI. If it feels like you always have to pee but nothing comes out, then it's a UTI.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Urinate when running... [ 18 Answers ]

This is very stressful and embarrassing. I have been jogging for about 3 months now. At first I just walked, but that's not enough for me, so I started jogging. What's holding me back is my bladder, and I'm not even 40 yet. I won't go as much if I jog in the am without drinking anything, but I...

I urinate every 2 hours [ 1 Answers ]

I urinate every one & half hours even at night I have to get up my exam goes for 3hrs my teacher does not allow me to go & I have to leave my paper in between On my day I did not drink a drop of water I do not have diabbetes or other urinal infections It just happened suddenly & my urine...

Can't urinate [ 1 Answers ]

After drinking beer I can't urinate,my bladder gets so full it becomes unberable and I spend all night on the toilet trying urinate,sometimes just a tiny drop comes out and this can last 24 hours.

Urinate after mastrubation [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, Iam 30yrs old and unmarried. The day on which I mastrubate, I tend to urinate a lot.

View more questions Search