Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Help_Me11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 04:33 PM
    Allocation of the purchase price of a business towards a non-compete
    I just sold my business. In the purchase and sales agreement there was no allocation of the purchase price for a non-compete agreement. The buyer and I can't come to an agreement of the allocation and there is a 40,000 discrepancy. Any advice?

Check out some similar questions!

Purchase price vs the listing price on a Fannie Mae HOMEPATH house [ 2 Answers ]

How much lower can you offer as a purchase price vs the listing price on a Fannie Mae HOMEPATH house. It is foreclosed. Many houses in neighborhood on the market, many foreclosures in the area. We live in Winston Salem, NC. Obviously we want to buy the house for as little as possible.

Purchase price vs the asking price on a Fannie Mae HOMEPATH house [ 0 Answers ]

How much less can you offer than the asking price for a Fannie-Mae HOMEPATH house?

Can business Partners Force me non-compete [ 2 Answers ]

I had an online business since 1999, incorporated in 2004 2008 I purchase a company LLC with 2 other individuals that is basically the same type of online business. At the same time this business was purchased, they started using the profit from their shares of the new business to grow many...

Wife's business conflict with boss's non-compete [ 16 Answers ]

I have been employed as operations manager for a NC service company for 9 years. I operate and oversee the revenue for 3 of the company 4 branch offices. The owner and another manager operate and oversee the one branch office, which is also the corporate office. Logistically, the offices that I...

Sold business April 30 08 no compete clause [ 2 Answers ]

Been in restaurant buiz for 28 years sold buiz April 30 with a no compete clause. I planned to move to Texas but not moving now the clause reads not to work in a restaurant directly or indirectly what am I to do. Rick

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.