Ask
    azeem_khan Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 10:58 AM
    Trial Balance and Balance Sheet of an airline company
    Trial Balance and Balance Sheet of an airline company
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Jan 27, 2012, 12:25 PM
    Go to an airline's website and check under investor relations or similar page to get to their financials, then you can download their financial reports.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A single question for journal n leger,p&l a/c,balance sheet,trial balance [ 2 Answers ]

A single question for journal n leger,p&l a/c,balance sheet,trial balance

2.(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Wanda Landowska Company (shown on th [ 0 Answers ]

2.(Corrected Trial Balance) The trial balance of Wanda Landowska Company (shown on the next page) does not balance. The review of the ledger reveals the following: (a) Each account had a normal balance. (b) The debit footings in Prepaid Insurance, Accounts Payable, and Property Tax Expense were...

Airline Company Balance Sheet As of December 31, 2009 Assets Cash [ 1 Answers ]

Airline Company Balance Sheet As of December 31, 2009 Assets Cash………………………………………………….. $ 30,000 Account receivable………………………………… 50,000 Inventory…………………………………………….. 80,000 Net plant and equipment…………………………. 200,000 Total Assets………………………………………$ 360,000

Preparing is, re and balance sheet from Trial balance adjustement sheet [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to do my income statement, retained earnings and balance sheet from my adjusted trial balance sheet. I am confused from my book about the debits and credits. When I transfer them over from the adjusted sheet. Do they stay on the same sides. For example: assests will be on the...

Trial Balance and Balance Sheet of an airline company [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to get the idea about the trial balance andbalance sheet of an airline company. Can any one help me with that? Thanks, Shanthi

View more questions Search