Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PacificWaveJump Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 05:27 AM
    (Unsecured) Loan to private company
    I provided an unsecured loan to a inc. Company (and former client who is the CEO) that is now overdue. A large capital repayment will be missed.

He brought on new investors to refinance his company. These new investors are conducting due diligence and expected to agree to terms soon. I am told by the new investors, that there is a list of other creditors and that my loan will be "considered" after their review.

The new investor's nebulous statement does not provide me with any comfort. And now the CEO, and my former client, seems to be MIA behind the new investors. Which specific questions should I ask these new investors to size up the situation?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 07:00 AM
    No new questions, you should be demanding payment, explain that a law suit will be forth coming very quickly if they do not pay.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need a 10,000 unsecured personal loan and I have bad credit [ 5 Answers ]

I have bad credit and need at least a $10,000 personal unsecured loan. I'm recently divorced and want to start my new life on a clean slate. I already met with a lawyer and I do not quality for bankruptcy and was given advice from my lawyer to stay away from debt consolidation company's. I just...

Volga is a large manufacturing company in the private sector. In 2007 the company [ 1 Answers ]

. Volga is a large manufacturing company in the private sector. In 2007 the company had a gross sale of Rs.980.2 crore. The other financial data for the company are given below: (10...

Unsecured personal loan without note, just a check. Now being sued for it. [ 3 Answers ]

I got an unsecured loan from an aquantance in 2005 with no note or terms of agreement Or when it had to be paid back. Just a verbal pay me when you can. A dispute came about over another matter and I felt I didn't owe the money any Longer, dispute was that the money was to be a referral fee for...

Unsecured loan [ 15 Answers ]

hi.. I have two bank of america accounts I received loans from them without providing documents.. I missed one payment on one of my accounts and bank of america sent my account a credit agency and the other account I did not miss a payment and they sent that one to a credit agency also both are...

View more questions Search