Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ash.iuac Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2012, 01:17 AM
    Which is better to pursue after B. Tech. (biotech)... M. Tech. Or M. Sc. In India?
    I have completed my engineering (B. Tech.) in biotechnology in 2011 and currently preparing for master's in M. Tech. And M. Sc. (for entrance exams going to be conducted in 2012). But, I'm confused between which master's course I need to purse in future. The reason behind is that as far as I have searched for the job opportunities in RnD in India, everywhere employers try to seek for M. Sc. Students and a there is a little scope for M. Tech. Guys. So, which master's course would be really better to purse in my case for a better career in future.

Your help/advice would be really appreciated and thank you in advance.
    indya Posts: 357, Reputation: 58

Jan 27, 2012, 01:31 AM
    I would recommend MSc. But it also depends on which part of India do you live in.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

M tech correspondence in india [ 1 Answers ]

Sir I did AMIE n I'm a govt servant. I want to do correspondence MTECH now Plzz give me names of colledges/ universities which are aicte approved and the procedure to get admission to them

Can I take admission in dual degree course (b.tech+m.tech) after polytechnic? [ 1 Answers ]

HII... my name is sadia and I'm from india (HYD).. I m pursuing diploma in electronic and communication engg.. CAN I TAKE ADMISSION IN DUAL DEGREE ENGG COURSE OFFERED BY JNTUH or OTHER UNIVERSITIES OF HYD OR AP ?IF YES THEN *** TELL WHAT IS THE PROCEDURE.. i.e. ENTRANCE EXAM e.t.c and *** let me...

View more questions Search