Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    band-aid Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 09:10 AM
    Leave or stay
    Should I be up set that my husband looks at other woman that are not dress more then he looks at me and he as a email that he thinks I don't know about:confused: is it wrong for me to get mad or is are marrieds really gone and there know coming back because that's how I feel any more
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Mar 15, 2007, 07:22 AM
    No its not fair. You have all the right to be mad
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Mar 15, 2007, 07:45 AM
    These things you mention are really best solved by the two of you talking it out. If talking it out is not possible, then I would be inclined to either seek outside help or view the relationship as too far gone. Honest communication and mutual respect are essential to relationships for me. I know other people settle for far less but they get what they get doing that (which is why I don't do that LOL).
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 15, 2007, 08:43 AM
    You have a right to be mad, but that does not mean the marriage is over. Lack of communication in a marriage is the biggest problem in marriages that have these and other problems in. So best advice is to start communicating to your husband. If nothing changes then seek out marriage counseling which will help you with different approaches and also that if you both go together is a bonus. If one partner refuses then the other partner goes on there own.

Best wishes for you and your marriage.

Joe
    tishee_76 Posts: 64, Reputation: 4

Mar 15, 2007, 09:34 AM
    Hi band-aid

I believe you have the right to feel mad... but...
    More importantly does he know how you feel about these issues you have?

I know it sounds silly but everyone has different tolerance and exceptance levels..
    For example:
    I don't have a problem with my man looking at other women, naked or dressed, It often reminds him how grateful he is to have me by his side..
    But interacting with another female with intent to pursue is whole different barrel of fish, it crosses my line...
    Though for some one else, they may be OK with it..

But still, in the end, it all ends up in the same box... As Above..

Communication!

It's not that scarey either, it can be quite fun getting to know your friend all over again..

Good Luck with your pursuit for happiness..
    And No... good solid relationships/marriages/friendships are still cranking around the globe... it's just sometimes it's a little hard to see the good with all the bad being thrown at us..
    go-ask-mom Posts: 115, Reputation: 18

Mar 15, 2007, 10:16 PM
    It really doesn't matter how anyone else thinks you should feel... the bottom line is YOU DO FEEL upset about it.

The best thing to do is talk to him about it... he is no mind reader. Tell him how it makes you feel when he looks at other women, and how you feel about the private email address. There needs to be no secrets between you two. There should be no reason that you can't check this email and if there is then there is something not right. (Unless he just got it temporarily to order something special for you and he didn't want you to know about... unfortunately the latter is very rarely the reason.)

Good luck and open up... this is your HUSBAND we're talking about!
    sweeterthenu84 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 19, 2007, 08:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by band-aid
    should i be up set that my husband looks at other woman that are not dress more then he looks at me and he as a email that he thinks i dont know about:confused: is it wrong for me to get mad or is are marrieds realy gone and there know coming back because thats how i feel any more
    Umm if your husband is looking at other naked women... something is wrong... because like I say to my husband I don't mind if you watch dirty movies or look at other girls while I'm with you but if you have to look at them behind my back your not happy with what you have.and if you want to see a naked girl well damn you have a wife I will get naked all you want.lol but yea hun you need to figure out why he is acting like this is he still atracted to u? And tell him how it hurts seeing girls like that on a email hun you gota tell him you seen it so he knows..
    Barrabas Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

Mar 19, 2007, 08:23 PM
    a simple solution band-aid:

Love yourself and know your worth, not to be a narcissist nor proud, but to understand that you are more than the sum of what your husband may or may not see with other girls... when you succeed on this, you won't be troubled by these events, besides, it will be his loss ;)

Barrabas

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When to know you should leave [ 24 Answers ]

Need advice from anyone at this point.. I have been married for nine years, for seven years in the marriage my husband has been doing everything for every one but his family. He has left me so lonely that about a few years ago, I went to visit family and ran into an old friend. Yes a male...

Should I stay or leave [ 12 Answers ]

Hi I'm 28 with three kids I meet my husband when I was 18 years old Got married a year a half later. We had to girls and then when my youngest daughter was almost three he left me for another woman (a friend of mine). We were separated for almost two years. He had a baby boy with her and I got...

Do I just leave him? [ 9 Answers ]

Ive been seeing a married man who I told I wouldn't go down that path with I had weak moments so the fun started After a year to started to because ome heavy we always laughted had no problems inteacting he told me he wife showed him no affection that's whyhe looked else where as it started...

Should I leave or should I stay [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I have a problem with my fiancée he is a good man good father and we are about to walk down the isle in 2 months the problem I have is 2 years ago I found a message text on his phone with when is the big day I love you kiss kiss so I confronted my partner and he told me that was an old male...

Should I stay or leave [ 6 Answers ]

:( me and my mother in law had a argument about two months ago, she lives right next to me, anyway she thinks she has to run my family well now it is causeing problems in my marriage. I have been married for 16 years and this is the first time we have talked about divorce, we have never even fought...

View more questions Search