Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    justwonderin101 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 10:16 PM
    Has anyone got a job restaurant job in atlanta with a felony?
    I want to know if anyone has got a job at a restaurant in Atlanta GA who lied on their application by saying they haven't been convicted of a crime but really have. Specifically the restaurant bricktops or restaurants that ask the question but obviously don't really run background checks?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 28, 2012, 09:12 AM
    Are you talking about Outback steakhouse type, McDonalds or Ruth Chris steak house?

Next for a job as dish washer or Ast Manager. It all makes a difference.

Next many places will hire you with a felony you just have to show that you are a good hard worker who will actually show up every day. The issue with lying is that if and when they find out, even if a good worker, they normally fire you for lying. Also if you are on probation or parole, they will need to know.

Very few of the lower half of restaurants actually check backgrounds, they will want references from other jobs, that is important to them, how you worked at other jobs, if you showed up and things like that.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2012, 09:18 AM
    Hello j:

If you're wondering if you should admit to being a felon on the application, I wouldn't.

excon
    makingachange Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 3, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Yes! You have to search in the correct location. Try http://felonyhire.com/

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between job analysis, job description and job specification? [ 4 Answers ]

What is the difference between job description, job analysis and job specification?

10 diffrences in job descriptions job specifications and job evaluations [ 13 Answers ]

Find the points at least 10 of differences between job description,job specifications,job evaluation

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation [ 1 Answers ]

Distinguish between job description,job specification and job rotation

Job application for kroger in atlanta Georgia. [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know where I can find job application for kroger in atlanta Georgia..

Restaurant job [ 1 Answers ]

Im a teen looking for a part time job... and I'm planning on working at a restaurantbut I have no work experience. I have my resume done and all but I have no idea how to apply fofr the job? Like who should I ask? What do I say? :o haha and what should I wear to an interview? If I do get one

View more questions Search