Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DownandOut25 Posts: 16, Reputation: 0

Jan 26, 2012, 06:38 PM
    Facebook & lies
    Every time I ask my boyfriend about him giving his number out females on Facebook he has to lie about it! Like my boyfriend went to job corps with this girl years ago and they friends now but now he gave her his number and then said to avoid me and I'm crazy and I don't like that he lied and talked bad about me,what should I do?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 06:41 PM
    Break up and find someone who will not lie, not "talk" with other girls, and who will respect you.

Stop worrying about all this face book silliness.
    mandrea09 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Honestly, you are better off leaving him and being with someone who will not lie to you, cheat behind your back, even though I'm not saying he is a cheater. Facebook is a dangerous place and just more headache than not. My girlfriend lives and dies by Facebook I swear, I rarely am on it, if I do get on, its to browse not to comment, because I get annoyed reading everyone's life updates every hour, I couldn't care less. But bottom line, it sounds like you deserve better, and if he cannot be honest with you about giving out his phone number, it makes you wonder what else he is not being honest about.

Jan 26, 2012, 10:31 PM
    Well we have been together for over 5 years and he's told me many times he wouldn't cheat on me and he hasn't and I'm glad and the girl he talked to on Facebook they went to jobcorps back in 2005 and she married and has a kid and they talk they talk saying you was my boy and I was you girl back and the day blah blah blah friend stuff that's all ! I'm not saying he can't have female friends but why give out his number when he does that I get a little mad...

Jan 26, 2012, 10:32 PM
    I'm not saying he can't have female friends and I can't say he can't talk to them but some I don't get and understand and whatnot! And what's up with getting on the chatlines and whatnot that's weird.. he does it just for fun and whatnot,who invented chatlines anyway?
    momeebee Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2012, 11:50 AM
    Go by your female instinct, it's that gut feeling you get. I would say that 9 out of 10 time if your gut feelings are telling you something then more than likely it may be true. If you feel way down in your gut that he is just touching base with friends from the past then that is what it is.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 11 yr old son lies cheats & steal. [ 7 Answers ]

My 11 yr old son lies cheats & steal. I don't understand why though we provide him with best since childhood, He can't control his facination for things.

Can a 150 amp meter panal handel a 100 amp, 40 amp, 30 amp and 30 amp brakers. [ 2 Answers ]

My meter panal is a 150amp panal. I have a 60 amp sub panal coming off it a 30amp to my stove a 30 to dryer and a 40 to the a/c. i want to upgrade the 60 amp sub panal to a 100 amp panal. Will the 150 amp meter panal handel it or do i need to have a 200 amp meter panal installed

Firefox & Facebook [ 2 Answers ]

why dosnt facebook load propperly in firefox:mad: feel free to post a working link because the link im trying does not load facebook as i know it

Mother of children lies and lies some more can I use it to my advantage [ 8 Answers ]

Ever since day one she has been lying to me an I could never do anything about because I never found out the truth until way after the matter and had already became attached to her. Now in her biggest debacle she lied to me for over a year about the paternity of our daughter and would have...

View more questions Search