Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LuvLittleSara Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2004, 03:58 PM
    Negative Results
    What are the chances that negative results on a home pregnancy test are false? When of course the test is taken a few days after a late period.
    urmod4u Posts: 248, Reputation: 4

Nov 20, 2004, 04:04 PM
    If done the right way at the right time, then the results are fail-proof.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Negative test and pregnancy symptoms [ 14 Answers ]

I am so confused my periods are usually irregular I was supposed to of started my period around April 17 or so but, I had unprotected sex with my husband April 20th. I am not on birth control. Well on May 1st I had what I thought was my period and I think was my period but, it lasted 2 days. It...

Negative thoughts [ 15 Answers ]

Hi, I am new to this forum. I am feeling really low at the moment. I often feel that I am alone and find it difficult to trust people. Negative thoughts keep coming into my head, telling me that my boyfriend is lying to me, or seeing someone else, doesn't really love or care about me. I am...

4 EPT Home test with NEGATIVE. What's wrong wit me? [ 6 Answers ]

Dear... Me having spotting for a week and it start early than my period schedule. What's wrong? Could I am pregnant or what? I had 4 negative on EPT home test and still spotting with some of little red/brown discharge and white stretchy like egg :( . HELP PLEASSEE

Causing a negative pregnancy test? [ 2 Answers ]

I a supposed to leave for Basic Training next week... A few weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, had a d&c, so I a no longer pregnant. However, my hcg levels are still being detected by a pregnancy tests. Is there anything I can drink or do to get my hcg levels to drop back to normal more quick?...

Three negative hpt's and still no period! [ 3 Answers ]

About two months ago I stopped taking my birth control pill because my husband and I are trying to conceive. Last month, I got my period like normal. This month I am almost a week late. I know for sure that I had my peak ovulation on January 22nd, and my hubby and I had intercourse frequently...

View more questions Search