Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lilly13 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 12:42 PM
    Why doesn't he make me happy?
    Hi,

I am in a relationship for three years. We were very good friends in the beginning, spending our time together and I guess we started to like each-other at the same time more than friends. He was not my ideal guy in the terms of appearance, but he seemed he has a good heart. He listened to me ,shared my pain and happiness. Since we were friends, we did not want to change our status among friends. We started having a secret relationship till time we are sure about our feelings.

While we had a secret relationship , everything worked just perfect. We started to have gf/bf after three months. After a while, we started to have fights, and hurt each-other , but next day we forgot everything again. He is a very romantic guy in bed, but he is not a kind of guy to buy you presents or he has never bought me flowers.

I have a conservative dad.If I ever introduce any guy to him, it means that I am getting engaged very soon. Therefore, I have not introduced anyone yet, which I have thought could be a candidate for it. I really wanted to introduce him to my dad,but he said that he was not ready for any marriage. We have different music tastes and cultures but he does not feel ready for commitment. He could not keep his eyes away from girls who wear sexy cloths, and watch them on YouTube,on Tv which hurt me more. I tried to break up three times, but he wanted to get me back all the time. I just can't understand him and this way of approach does not make me happy. I do not know what to do:(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Must be some good sex if you keep going back. Or you are mighty lonely. Why do you go back? Seems if you were serious about leaving him, you would say NO, when he wants you back!
    bootnelroy Posts: 18, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 06:55 PM
    Sorry hun he is playing you like a guitar... he is controlling and definietly not your soulmate... looking at others is natural looking at utube vids of hot chicks when your in a relationship is borderline sick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I love him but he doesn't make me happy. [ 5 Answers ]

I have this guy. We have a weird relationship for 1 year already. We say we are not serious, cause we are studying a master and in 10 month from now we will maybe be apart. But the fact is that he is so complicated. We don't say what we feel for each other, but we know we have feelings. At least I...

Can't make her happy [ 12 Answers ]

My wife and I have been married for 9 years we have a wonderful son Jacob who's 6 She is the most difficult person to make happy, no matter what I do it is never good enough. Every thing I say is contested, so my son see's this and does not listen to me as well. He is constantly saying "Moma said...

She has to be happy in order to make me happy. [ 20 Answers ]

Around August 5th of last year, my girlfriend and I broke up for the first time. We spent the next two months on and off.. until we got back together in early October. Things have been great since then... until the last couple of days. I sensed that something was wrong, and today it was confirmed....

I love him but he doesn't make me happy [ 12 Answers ]

I was with this guy 5 months ago and our relationship was wonderful. I've never been treated so good and I never felt that way towards someone. He broke up with me for some reasons I still don't understand. A few weeks ago, he called me and asked me back out. I said yes and I thought we were going...

I don't make my g/f happy [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, You may know me from such posts as "My Girlfriend Likes Red Ink". I have been with my g/f for two years almost and things are bumpy. Apart from her self harming, which I have already discussed in the above post. She seems to find different things to over do, such as drinking, sheesha...

View more questions Search