Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ajaygoyal2512 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 09:06 AM
    Suggest most comfort bike 4backpain a new bike,like cbz xtreme double disk
    I'm ajay goyal from chd.I hv backpain and want to buy a most comfortable and safe bike in 70000,invested in cbz xtreme double disk.suggest any other or support detail.
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 16, 2012, 07:21 AM
    If travelling any distance, I would sugest a Back rest.
    I drove from las Vegas to South Florida in 6 days on a Yamaha 650 Twin, The Backrest saved my back.
    It was just under 3000 miles.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bike service [ 0 Answers ]

I have tvs apache 160 rtr and after washed my is not start. Current is not passing.

Placing a bike in a common area bike room [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to know if it is legal to place my own bike in the bike common area of the condo where I live. The common area has its own bike racks, but as I own a very expensive bike I would prefer to have it out of the way, as my previous one has been already damaged. The bike rack...

First bike [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking to buy my first bike. I want something like a bullet bike. What would a good model or CC size be. Would something like a ZZ R250 be good.

Kingston Bike [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there, I got a free bike off Craig's List today, and was wondering if anyone could tell me anything about it as I can't find any info on GOOGLE. It's a Kingston, and the owner said that it was from the 60's. Any questions, please let me know. By the shape of the middle bar, I'd assume...

I can't ride a bike very well. [ 3 Answers ]

I'm a 44-year old female who's always been thin, but now needs to lose weight. I've never been able to ride a bike very far - even when I was little. Now I've just gotten the bike of my dreams for my birthday and want to ride with my husband. He can just go and go. He's even done the Hilly 100...

View more questions Search