Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Shawn. Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 03:24 AM
    Collage year?
    Am 3 years away from collage
    And I don't know what do people do in collage?

What do we do in collage?
    I just want to know! And I don't know that much about collage
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 26, 2012, 04:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn. View Post
    I don't know that much about collage
    Clearly since a collage is a piece of artwork composed of different pieces. So I assume you are asking about college, which is an institution of higher learning.

Since a college is a school, you already know what people do in a school. You go to class and learn. There will be extra curricular activities just like you have in High School. Clubs, sports, etc.

The major difference is that many people go away to college so they live on campus instead of going home every night. So there is a social aspect to it that is different from high school.

Is that what you want to know?
    Shawn. Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2012, 12:31 AM
    Yes
    pready Posts: 3,197, Reputation: 207
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2012, 10:39 AM
    If you are in high school you can talk with a guidance counselor in your school, if the school has one. Or you could talk with a teacher or someone in administration. They can steer you in the right direction and answer your questions.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Indiana child support during collage [ 1 Answers ]

My stepdaughter is turning 21 and she's in collage. We are paying support and our part of collage. She has a job and her own apartment When will child support stop? When she turns 21 or will it be until she's out of collage?

Collage grants for felons? [ 8 Answers ]

Where can I find info about us felons getting a grant now that we are a minority? e-mail tony @ [email protected]

Transportation and collage [ 2 Answers ]

I need a grant to help me get my electriians liciense. And transportation back and forth to work and school

View more questions Search