Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mimuthukumar78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 03:08 AM
    Which one is the best anti-virus for laptop?
    For sony vaio laptop
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 26, 2012, 03:10 AM
    Free or paid for ?
    What exactly are your requirements as there's many to chose from and what one review says is best another disagrees on.
    cmeeks Posts: 754, Reputation: 64

Jan 28, 2012, 05:34 AM
    For a paid AV I like NOD 23, it runs a bit smaller than most of it's complication and gives excellent protection. For a free AV I use Microsoft Security Essentials.
    bun39 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2012, 04:07 PM
    OMG, MSE sucks. Its got no protection like Comodo Internet Security. That program has 20x the protection of MSE, maybe 100.
    AskME4 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 30, 2012, 04:32 AM
    I am using Antivirus and Anti-spyware program. And I have no problems with PC security. My pick:
    Antivirus: AVG
    Anti-Spyware: SpyHunter

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Virus not detected by anti virus [ 5 Answers ]

I have an anti virus or spyware program loaded on my computer but I know I still have things on my computer causing problems. My computer is "thinking" when nothing is running and several programs and certainly the internet are slow and sometimes just lock up at random times. What can I do or where...

Anti-Virus pop-up Virus [ 3 Answers ]

For the last week, every time I go online I get annoying pop-up ads and warning messages sayying' you're computer may be infected with malware and viruses, click here... " . Also, one of the pop-up ads is a virus scan. When I try to close them, I have to click close about ten times to get rid of...

Laptop With Avg Anti Virus Found A Change hosts file [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, I am new to this forum. I have a laptop that I think is still infected with some sort of malware. AVG has found (and I think removed) the following: Trojan horse SHeur.AZZX in C:\Documents and Settings\Owner.laptop\Local Settings\Temp\comsvr32.exe.bak Trojan horse Generic8.ACMU in...

What's the best Anti Spyware and the best Anti Virus? [ 4 Answers ]

Just curious as to what works best for you? Take care, Happy Holidays to you and yours

Anti virus disable, is is a virus? [ 1 Answers ]

I was running AVG atni-virus, and it just stopped working... it would start to scan then completely close out, so I deleted it off my computer and re installed it I had the same problem so I got norton and I had the same problem.  so I'm guessing I have something on my computer that's turning them...

View more questions Search