Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IsabellePerez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 08:01 PM
    14 and Having Sex For First Time? Please Help?
    Hey!(:

This is going to happen tomorrow night probably! So please answer quick(:

Well my really good guy friend said he wanted to have sex with me. He's been flirting a lot lately and has asked a lot. I'm 14 and he's 15! He said cause it's a new year I should do something new? So I agreed and all cause he's nice and stuff and like we've been friends for a while and I don't know if he's going to get mad if I say no or something. He also wouldn't stop asking. I'm just worried I won't know what to do cause I'm a virgin and he's not. He said not to use a condom. So can I get pregnant? I don't think I want a baby! That'd be bad, I don't think I would be able to cheer or run in track. I also think I would get kicked out of my private school. Will I bleed? I don't want to cause I'm scared of blood! Will it hurt before and after it happens, like a lot and for a while? Please answer(: Any other tips/advice/help would be great! I don't know lots about this! This will be my first time doing anything with a guy. Don't tell me he is using me, because he is not, we are friends and he wouldn't do that. Please only be nice and answer all my questions.

Thanks(: Don't be rude to me.<3

--Isabelle<3
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 08:14 PM
    Yes, it will hurt, you might bleed, and there's a good chance if he doesn't use a condom--and even if he does--that you will get pregnant and have to change all your plans for the future.

I vote no (having sex at 14 is a terrible and irresponsible idea).
    LisaB4657 Posts: 3,662, Reputation: 534
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 08:16 PM
    Have you thought about what you're going to name your baby?

Yes, you can get pregnant if you have sex. If you decide to have sex and he doesn't use a condom, not only can you get pregnant but you can also possibly get a disease.

Your virginity is a gift that you should be giving to someone you love, not someone who's "nice and stuff". And it's not something you should be giving until you are prepared to have a baby because yes, it can happen. Do you think you're old enough to handle a baby?

If he gets mad because you say no then that's just too bad. There are always going to be boys asking you all the time. You don't owe them anything and you shouldn't care if they get mad because you say no. YOU should be getting mad if they can't respect your wishes. This is something that you should do when you're ready and not because it's the new year and you should do something new.

Please don't make a bad decision.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 09:30 PM
    Not that you will most likely listen, yes he is using you. You don't have sex with him just because he asks, You say no. He is not even a steady boyfriend and sounds more like he is merely out to have sex with as many girls as he can. So when it gets around school how easy you are, all they have to do is ask , what about the next guy who asks, And of course girls who are considered easy are not latter considered the best dates, they were just the ones to have sex with easy.

Yes it will hurt, and will for a couple of days even. Most likely yes there will be some blood anyway but most likely will be some. But not always.

Most likely his idea of foreplay will be jumping on for his needs so I don't expect him to stop either when it hurts real bad. Boys that love you and care and worry about you do that, boys who just want to get their own needs done, don't.

Of course he does not want to use a condom, since he won't get pregnant and he is not worrying about 18 plus years of child support yet.

Or course you can get pregnant, even with a condom there is a chance, since condoms have about a 10 percent failure rate. Next if any of the girls he has ever been with, had some STD, he brings it to you. A gift that keeps on giving. So how would you like to have to warn every boy you date, that you have some STD.

Next of course it is illegal in most areas for 14 year olds to have sex.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 09:30 PM
    I really hope you have a good job with insurance because babies are very expensive.

Yes, you can get pregnant the first time you have sex, or anytime you have sex. You can get pregnant using a condom and other forms of birth control.

I agree with trying something new for the new year, how about dance lessons or piano lessons. Those won't get you pregnant.

If he gets mad he doesn't care about you. He's had sex before so he's a player, he just wants to get in your pants and doesn't care about you at all.

You are only 14, getting pregnant at your age can cause you a lot of very serious health problems.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 26, 2012, 04:47 AM
    Hope I'm not too late. I'm surprised someone going to a Catholic school would be even considering this. Sex is not recreation, its something you share with someone that you are in a long term committed relationship with. No one should engage in sexual intercourse unless they are physically, emotionally, and financially prepared to have a child.

But this guy is not a really good friend. A really good friend would not suggest that you have sex with him because it's a new year. A friend would definitely not suggest you do it without protection.

I'm sorry, but you sound like a sheltered, naïve Catholic school girl and he knows that and is using it to his advantage. I would suggest you tell your parents (or, if he goes to the same school, one of your teachers) about this and see if they say its OK.
    IsabellePerez Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2012, 08:13 PM
    Going to Have Sex For The First Time At 14. Please Help? (:
    Hey!(:

This didn't end up happening tonight, it will be for sure happening this weekend! So please answer?(:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 26, 2012, 08:39 PM
    Please stop cutting and paste the same question over and over and over. We have deleted this at least five times at this point. If you want to add more info, answer your own question. If you are trying to find someone who will agree with you, sorry there is no one,

Jan 27, 2012, 04:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by IsabellePerez View Post
    Hey!(:

This didn't end up happening tonight, it will be for sure happening this weekend! So please answer?(:
    Well I am very glad to hear it didn't happen. But haven't you been paying attention?

We have answered your question, repeating the same question is NOT going to get a different answer. {MOD Note: I merged your new post with your original one and edited out the repeat of your original question. If you want to post a follow-up please use the Answer options below to add a post to this thread.}

You asked for us to "Please answer(:". You said; "Any other tips/advice/help would be great!" And you got several answers and a lot of good advice. But if you think anyone here is going to support your potentially ruining your life, then you have to think again. No one is going to give you any other advice but to NOT go ahead with this BAD idea.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 06:45 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by IsabellePerez View Post
    Hey!(:

So, are you going to have a natural birth? Are you going to breast feed?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 07:45 AM
    Her parents will end up paying for the child - financially, emotionally, physically - so I think she should ask them what they think.

I hope this is allowed to stand because I think it's a "lesson" for a lot of people - and so here goes.

I KNOW this person isn't old enough to have sex, because she's not old enough to figure out how easy it is to find someone with her user name in the City and State she has listed in her profile.

I had her identity in about three minutes. She'll be lucky if no one else finds her and notifies her parents.

If a person isn't smart enough not to post identifying information on a public board when she's underage she isn't smart enough to have sex.

Dangerous and stupid posting.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 11:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    I had her identity in about three minutes. She'll be lucky if no one else finds her and notifies her parents.
    I just checked her profile. I live in another suburb south of her and could be knocking on her front door in about 35 minutes... or calling her principal... or, better yet, she, her parents, and I could arrange to go out for Friday night pizza and talk about this thread.
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2012, 11:11 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    I just checked her profile. I live in another suburb south of her and could be knocking on her front door in about 35 minutes...or, better, she, her parents, and I could arrange to go out for Friday night pizza and talk about this thread.

You know, some day that is going to happen! I won't mention names but "someone" got a package in the mail from another AMHD regular some time ago.

Kids and Internet access. How foolish.

And sad.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 11:21 AM
    Heck, I can see Stringer's house from my back porch. I could load him and his wife into my car and we could drive up there together.
    ttaayylloorr18 Posts: 44, Reputation: -3

Jan 27, 2012, 05:49 PM
    Dude. Do not do that. I'm so serious about this. Yeah, I mean its exciting the first time but you are FOURTEEN YEARS OLD. You can get pregnant. You can get a disease and your friend does not care about you at all. He wants to get it in. "hey,come on its a new year. do something new." really? Say no. you're too young for that. And your first time should be with someone you love. When you are older. Don't be stupid.
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2012, 01:51 PM
    And here's the end of this story (on another site): "Could I Be Pregnant At 14? Please Help?!(:?Hey!(:
    I had unprotected sex with a friend 11 days ago and also 3 days ago. I have been worried about pregnancy. I have gotten 2 positive tests and 3 negative. From that I was very unsure if I was pregnant or not. Now I think I got a false positive because I took the positives a few nights ago which was early, I took one of the negatives yesterday and the others a while ago! Today I was really tired and I also am spotting but it is pink. I also had a bad headache. Is this a sign that my period is coming? It is suppose to come in about 3 days now, I have a 28 day cycle, and it is always on time. Should I wait to see if it comes? When should I test again and know that it is very accurate? Please tell anything you know about this! I don't know a lot about this and I am confused and worried, I do not want to be pregnant. Any tips/advice/help would be great! Email me if it helps more. Please Help!(:Thanks!(: Don't be rude to me.<3
    --Isabelle<3

"

Jan 30, 2012, 02:09 PM
    <Sigh>

So when she first posted, she'd already given it up. For someone who said "I do not want to pregnant", she sure went about it the wrong way. Hopefully she is not pregnant and this will scare her into growing up.
    Uber Member

Jan 30, 2012, 02:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    <Sigh>

So when she first posted, she'd already given it up. For someone who said "I do not want to pregnant", she sure went about it the wrong way. Hopefully she is not pregnant and this will scare her into growing up.

Scott, she's on other Boards with various "photographs" and various biographies and various questions sort of based on having sex at 14 and being pregnant. No question - there's a troll here.

One other Board has called her out. She joined all of the Boards this month.

The sad part when someone does something like this - posting and posting and posting, various problems, various variations - is that it's a cry for attention that goes unheard.

I agree - sigh.
    Secret12345 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2012, 10:57 AM
    Silly idea, are you pregnant then?
    Jaden_91 Posts: 3, Reputation: 0

Feb 7, 2012, 05:42 PM
    How many months pregnant are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hi I'm 15 and every time I have sex during the sex I bleed is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 15 and have had sex 3 times with the same guy. Every time we have sex I bleed. Why is this happening? Is it normal?

First time sex [ 11 Answers ]

I am 25 years old and am in my first real relationship with the most amasing person in the world, he is caring and treats me like a princess, a real gentleman, A month or so we stated fooling around. We did not have sex but I know that I really want to with him I have never had sex before and I...

Sex, bleeding although not first time having sex. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I have a question which I've been looking for an answer for the past day.. . I have had sex with 3 partners which adds up to 6 times of having sexual intercourse all together. Couple of days ago I had my 7th time having sex with someone out of those 3, but yet I started bleeding during...

First time sex, [ 8 Answers ]

I've been with my boyfriend for 2 years, we decided to wait for sex, until we both knew we were both ready, today was the day. We are both 26, and both virgins so its not like I'm a young girl messing around. Basically if was good, I didn't orgasm, but my boyfriend did. It hurt a little when he...

First time sex? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 20, and lost my virginity the day before yesterday. Have a few questions I would really like answering please: 1. it really hurt when he put his penis inside, is this normal? 2. it wouldn't go all the way in, is this normal? 3. the thing that worries me most though, is that I bled...

View more questions Search