Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    confused and worried Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 04:53 AM
    Telling him I might be pregnant.
    Ok. I have been seeing this guy for 4 months now, he is married with 4 kids of his own and I am engaged to his nephew. While my fiancé has been locked up me and him have been involved and I think the last time we were together I might have gotten pregnant, but it is to early to be sure. How do I go about telling him this and when would be the right time to break the news.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 15, 2007, 05:13 AM
    There is no right time to "break the news" - when you find out you are pregnant, you tell him. He will need to take responsibility for his actions. I am not even going to go into the mess of the affair and why you were having unprotected sex and sex with a married man, not to mention sex with your fiance's uncle.

You had the fun part of the bedroom - if you are indeed pregnant, you need to own up to your share of the responsibility also. How are you going to explain this to your fiancé? How are you going to raise this child? You weren't thinking about consequences. For the child's sake, I hope you are not pregnant. If you find out you are not, I hope you step back from the married man and just say no to him when he comes sneaking around on his wife and kids.
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Feb 15, 2007, 07:16 AM
    wow... you are having an affair with your fiancés uncle, who already has 4 kids of his own, while your fiancé is in jail... sounds like a Jerry Springer show... this guy that is possibly the father isn't the only one you are going to have to break the news to. You are going to need to break it to your fiancé as well, in fact, he should probably be the FIRST one to break it to. It sound to me like you need to re-evaluate your life. I don't know the whole story, but if you are engaged to a guy that is in jail, and his uncle is sleezy enough to have sex with you(even if you wanted to have sex with him, he should have been man enough and responsible enough to say no.) it sounds like this isn't a real great family to be marrying into. And you need to re-evaluate your own values as well. You aren't even married to the guy yet and you are cheating on him, and with his own uncle! I don't know how old you are, but I hope that you are young, to be making such terrible decisions. I hope you aren't preggy, because if you are, this kid is going to have a rough start to life. As far as breakign the news, there is no way like the straight forward way. Be completely honest, and that's it.
    misunderstood22 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2007, 09:53 PM
    Dangggggg! One you were messing with a married man... BIG NO NO. Two he is your fiancés uncle another no no Three you might be pregnant man I hope you not because you are going to hurt to many people not to mention breaking up a family. If your not I hope you learn from this lesson and next time be safe. Learn from your mistakes. If you are get ready for war. His wife might come chasing after you with a butcher knife. Telling everyone it's not his child calling you all types of whores and what not. Trust me I seen it all before. Well good luck with that one.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2007, 10:00 PM
    My sentiments exactly. Good luck. You need to tell the truth, but as Buggage said this does not sound like a great family to be involved in. At the same time you have messed up big time and need to own up to your part in all of this.
    heather83 Posts: 92, Reputation: 4

Feb 28, 2007, 01:08 PM
    Your situation is a bit messy, but you got yourself into it. But you know -so what you made a mistake, take responsibility, learn from it and move on. I would probably tell the father first. He needs to know. If you tell the fiancé and then wait to long to tell the uncle, well, then you'll just be making it even messier. At least give the father some time to think about it and how he might tell his wife. That part is all on him-he knew what he was doing too-so don't take everyone's gripes as a sole attack on you. Things happen-thats life. But be honest with everyone. Don't start feeling guilty now, because what's done is done and you can't just erase it. Just be strong and do what you have to do.
    ghost56 Posts: 283, Reputation: 26

Mar 3, 2007, 07:15 AM
    You should not tell him until you are positive you are pregnant. Why are you having an affair with a married man whilst you are engaged, why don't you let your guy go, so he can meet someone who deserves his love. I hope for this maried guys sake, that you are not pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

5 yr. Old telling me (mom) she doesn't like me [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am looking for some help. My daughter is a very advanced 5 yr old and we get along GREAT. But for the past 3 months she has told me 4 times that she doesn't like me. And to make it worse it is when we are having a good day she hasn't even been yelled at. She just started school...

How do I know if they telling me the thuth? [ 1 Answers ]

I received a phone call from a lawyers office in Ga. They said that if I did not pay back a debt or have a plan set up in two days for a amount that I own on a credit card,which is 17,000.00 that they were going to start filing charges against me. A week later I called back and told them that I...

Telling someone you like them. [ 9 Answers ]

To clear things first I myself am a woman. And there is this other girl who I find extremely attractive. Now my problem is I don't know how to tell her I like her and that I want to get to know her. I'm afraid she'll be freaked out by me if I say anything but I'm not even sure if she's straight or...

Fear of the telling the truth, was abused need advice! [ 6 Answers ]

Hi! I am a mom of three in the verge of a divorce after 10 yrs, my ex was a boozer abuser and made me fear most things that I considered valuable in life like telling the truth, and communication. I know I lie and hate doing it, I don't lie to my kids, just my ex fear of him I guess. Im so scared...

Telling Parents [ 2 Answers ]

Hello All, I just found this group this eveing I have an issue where I can use a little advise if any one can help. Ok here goes. A little about me My name is steve I and am 25 years old. My Parents are both loving and caring I come from a 3 person family meaning I am a only child My...

View more questions Search