Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shafi312 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2007, 03:50 AM
    Please Advice Soon - Want to Reduce fats from Chest
    Hi I'm 27 yrs, 5:11" tall and weigh 84 kg. I don't know why but I've gained good amount of fats around my chest region, specially around the aureole (nipple) area, Its making me fell embarrassed because of this and I just feel afraid of what would happen if I've remove my shirt in public.
    Recently I've got engaged and I will soon get married in the year end, so I want to do something very quickly. I've started to go for 1/2 hr walk 4/5 times a week but this will take lot of time and my job is that I need to sit in front of PC for 9 hrs.
    Please advise soon, are there any special exercise as I do push ups:mad: after my walk in the morning. Any better solution would be appreciated. Are there any lotions available to do spot reduction.
    baal12 Posts: 35, Reputation: 0

Feb 25, 2007, 11:03 AM
    While your push ups help with the exercise part, they are building pectoral muscle, which, until you lose the fat on your chest, will just push it out further, because it is growing. Many aerobic exercises, like running, swimming, and briskly walking are good. You may want to step up your walking into a jog gradually building pace. Try for a couple miles in that 1/2 hour, then the next month, try to get another 1/2 mile(or maybe even another whole mile) in that same half hour, as your body will get used to that level of exercise.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to reduce my tummy [ 14 Answers ]

Hi I am 25 yrs. Old and want to reduce my tummy.Which exercises should I de and what kind og diet plan should I follow?? I also do skipping in the morning... . Help me out in reducing my tummy.. :(

Face fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am not fat but I suffer from a lot of fats in my face and it would never go away, I have tried diets, am working out on regular basis and my body shape is not bad but when it comes to my face its killing me... I need to find some serious method beside surgery to make my face look smaller.. any...

Face Fats [ 2 Answers ]

I am 87 kg and 175 cm tall, am not chubby but I have a lot of fats I don't want around my waist and in my face, I need to lose like 5 kg but most important is how to los emy FACE FATS? There are no excersies for that, I have plenty of fats in my checks and chin, keep moving up and down when I...

View more questions Search