Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sws123 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 12:40 PM
    Mobile Home on My Lot in Arizona?
    Does Arizona law allow in some towns to have my mobile home on my own lot?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2012, 12:41 PM
    "Some" towns - from what I am reading there is no State-wide law... so the answer is yes.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 01:42 PM
    It is up to local zoning.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If a mobile home is repossessed in Arizona, does the bank have to have a court order [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a Mobile Home in Arizona. I've paid the Lot Rent on the Home, however I'm behind on the Mortgage. I've received a Notice of Default and the Bank tells me that I'm to be evicted on Monday. Do I get notified by the Court or can they just come change the locks?

I have a title for my mobile home,I was evicted from the lot I rented from the park a [ 4 Answers ]

I have a title for my mobile home,I was evicted from the lot I rented from the park as I was behind on lot rent, last October,3 weeks after I left my home the park I lived in sold my home as a rent to own,I checked and the title is still in my name and I want to sell it, to the people that are...

Mobile home lot rental eviction laws for ky [ 1 Answers ]

What are the legal steps to take when mobile home owner has not paid lot rent for 6months and lot owners want home sold to collect past due rent and late fees?

Laws on mobile home lot rental [ 5 Answers ]

I was wondering if your mobile home is on some one else's land, can that person stop you from moving it if he says there is rent due? Can I get some one to pull it out and then let him sue me for lot rent? The owner of the property told the previous owner of the mobile home that he wanted the...

View more questions Search