Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wingle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 12:33 AM
    Free assignment help?
    “ABC manufacturing company is dealing in designing and manufacturing of personal computers and computer's accessories. Its manufacturing process was up to the mark as its design review was well planned and conducted on monthly basis. The design manager was fully satisfied that's why no records were ever kept by him. When company's management came to know this and inquired design manager, he categorically exclaimed that there was no need for record keeping as such reviews were considered confidential and it was not in the interest of company to maintain records of such design reviews.

Logically discuss whether you are agreed with the justification given by design manager. Why or why not?”
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 25, 2012, 12:19 PM
    First we do not do your homework it is against site rules, if you wish to give your answer, we will be glad to discuss it.

Next what does this have to do with forensic science, this is where you posted it at, where do the police and authorities get involved? Are they looking for these records for a court case?
    rprksuresh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 4, 2012, 08:24 AM
    " Identify ONE real ethical problem in management. Evaluate why it is considered as ethical problem and recommend a suitable analythical method for soving the identified problem."
    1. INTRODUCTION

2. CLASSIFICATION OF THE PROBLEM AS AN ETHICAL PROBLEM IN MANAGEMENT- giv THREE characterstcs of ethical problem

a)...

b)...

c)...

3. ANALYSIS OF THE IDENTIFIED ETHICAL PROBLEM IN MANAGEMENT

a)...

b)...

c)...

4.RECOMMENDATIONS TO SOLVE THE IDENTIFIED ETHICAL PROBLEM-giv TWO ways 2 solve prblm

a)...

b)...

5. CONCLUSION

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there such a thing as FREE people finder free search free results [ 4 Answers ]

Or free address, phone or email search

Free assignment help? [ 0 Answers ]

How can a mission statement be constructed; why is it the first stage in the planning process and what, in detail, are the following stages of the planning process?

Free assignment help? [ 1 Answers ]

My question: The current state of development in internet banking

First Assignment [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Well I have returned to college for the first time in 12 years and previous courses I have been on have not called for me to produce assignment. I have had a look on the internet but have not had much luck. I was wondering if there was a standard layout for assignment. i.e. contents page,...

View more questions Search