Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amacott Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 11:13 PM
    Platinum ring
    Could you please tell me the details of the numbers and letters on the inside of my Mother's engagement ring please? They are 18cT PLAT.P. Thank you
    kitashea Posts: 25, Reputation: 2

Feb 8, 2012, 09:11 PM
    I believe it means 18 karat titanium with platinum plaiting. A local jeweler should be able to tell you for sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you put a ragular belly ring in if you persed it with a eye brow ring? [ 2 Answers ]

**** edited by moderator, If I can read, youth, I don't take time to spell or write full words ** Can you put a regular belly ring in, if you pierced it with a eye brow ring ?

Platinum College Ring Worth [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Ptatinum College Ring from Josens that is encript with army logo, us flag and college logo what would be the worth of the ring today?

I have a gold and platinum ring with the marks AB306. What does the AB306 Stand For? [ 0 Answers ]

I have a gold and platinum ring with the marks Gold & Plat and the stamp AB306. What does the AB306 Stand For?

Antique platinum engagement ring [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently got engaged, and I have an antique ring but would love to know about when it was made. I was hoping someone would know the time of the markings on the inside of the band. It appears to be 10% RID.PLAT Thanks!

View more questions Search