Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marriiee23 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 08:26 PM
    Is there a chance I'm pregnant?
    I'm 16 years old and I lost my virginity last night ( 1.23.12 ) to my boyfriend.. We had unprotected sex ' is it possible that I might get pregnant even though It was my first time having sex?
    benedict426 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Yes there is a chance. The best option is to go to a pharmacy and get a drug such as "plan B" (only available to people under 17 by prescription) take this asap. Either get a prescription or have a parent/trusted adult purchase it. Remember the sooner the pill is taken the better chance it has of working. Best of luck
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 24, 2012, 09:02 PM
    Yes, there is always a chance, does not matter if first time or 10th time,

You also need to know that no birth control method is 100 percent effective. So even using protection, there is a chance you will get pregnant anytime you have sex.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a chance I could be pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I am now 12 days late. I've taken three tests, one negative and two faint, questionable positives. It is racking my brain why a positive wouldn't show now? Can anybody help me...

Do you think there is a chance I'm pregnant? [ 1 Answers ]

I had sex with my boyfriend and on 04/10 & 04/16 he finished inside of me. I am on birth control pills. However, I am also on Augmentin (antibiotic for a sinus infection). My last period was on 04/01. Anyone have any ideas?

Please help... is there a chance I'm pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

I'm not trying to conceive but last period I had what I thought was implantation bleeding (it occurred exactly 7 days before my period was due). I then was late for my period but had a very light flow that last 1 1/2 days. I went for a blood test at what would've been 4 weeks and it was negative....

Is there a chance I am pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

Have missed two periods and have taken 2 home pregnancy test but saids amnt pregnant so is there still a chance I am pregnant since I have not had a period in 2 months

Is there a chance I'm pregnant? [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 20 and I am on the pill but the day I stopped taking the pill for my 7 day break I had unprotected sex but he pulled out. I forgot to take the last pill and one of the pills in the first week of the pack. I had a light period which lasted two days? Could I be pregnant? I have been suffering...

View more questions Search