Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2012, 06:29 PM
    Name Comedy- cheerleaders rob bank in Barbie/Nixon masks
    What is the name of the comedy where a group of popular girls, cheerleaders, decide to rob a bank and they are all wearing Barbie masks except 1 girl had to wear a Richard Nixon mask. I vaguely remember they befriend a "brainy" type girl that to help them plan the heist then reject her and she may have foiled their plans.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 24, 2012, 06:49 PM
    Sugar & Spice
    Foil Posts: 178, Reputation: 4

Jan 24, 2012, 09:12 PM
    That's it! Thank you.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Jan 27, 2012, 09:11 PM
    You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Comedy bank robbery movies? [ 1 Answers ]

A movie that focused on a small bank. One of the employee's and his best friend were trying to think of ways to get money and get out of their home town. After several ideas, the employee suggests to rob his own bank's safe, go to vegas, and gamble it on one hand. If they won they would return the...

Stunts for young cheerleaders [ 7 Answers ]

I reciently started teaching a cheerleading class at my dance school. My school county is ground bound so we can't stunt. Does any body have any ideas of some stunt I can use for cheerleaders who vary in ages from 6-11? Age 6 being flyers? :confused::confused:

Comedy Film (Bank robbery) [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I once watched a comedy film. A bank robbery made by a guy with his friend. They were planning to go Vegas at the weekend, earn some money and take the money back. Does anyone know the name of the movie? Please help.

View more questions Search