Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nmorales1902 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 05:12 PM
    Deportation
    Can my husband be granted his green card after he's been deported for 5 yrs? He also has two unresolved DUI's on which he used different names.
    I'm a U.S. Citizen and we have two children that were born in the U.S.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jan 24, 2012, 07:41 PM
    I am going to take a guess and say probably not. He has dui's and has used false identity. Not looking good for him. The fact that the children were born here but you are(were) both illegals, does not give the children citizenship as Americans. Sorry but there are laws and proper channels to go through to become American.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Deportation [ 1 Answers ]

I spent almost $10,000 getting my wife here from Philippines and now she has left saying that I was too old for her. Can I get her sent back to the Philippines. We have been married a little over 2 years

My partners faces deportation, do I face deportation if I am EU citizen? [ 2 Answers ]

My partner has ILR and faces deportation. We are married and I am EU citizen. IF HE WILL BE DEPORTED, DOES IT MEAN THAT THAT I WILL BE TOO?

Deportation [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter father got deport for 6 years now he is a green card holder and was in the navy the time of his deportation I don't know if they give him a certain time out of the country but I think I heard him say it was banded for like he got I don't know if there is such thing but if in case yes or...

Deportation of someone in the US [ 8 Answers ]

Who do you call to have someone that is in the United States illegally?

Possible deportation [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, in 2006 my 7 year old daughter was put in the state care, due to me not being from here and I could not work here, I traveled back and forth to my country to work. Now after 2 years we have finally been reunited, but she is still in the system and the worst part is she is autistic and I do not...

View more questions Search