Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jenn73 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Paranormal activity
    I started going to church again and every time I go into the church I have a very bad pain on the right side of my chest. I had my chaplain pray with me and without knowing what was wrong with me she stopped and said that she has seen demons of anger,jealousy,etc.. She than told me that she saw what to appeared to be a hand reaching through my back and trying to grab my heart. I got really scared and never did anymore about it. Lately I have been feeling that again and seem to wake up every night at the same time and feel really scared when I wake up and do not like to even go into the living room of my house. One day I went to check on my 10 year old daughter I had the worse thought of her being possessed I even seen the monster flash through my head. I never have believed in things like this. I am just wondering what is happening to me the more I am looking into this the worse the pain in my back and chest are getting can any one help
    ThatsEmily97 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Go to a priest or rabbi and if they think that there are demons in your house or you and you child then they will preform an exorcisim and get the demons out. Best of luck! I hope everythin turns out OK for you.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Feb 5, 2012, 05:38 AM
    This sounds like a serious situation. I too have experienced the thoughts of possession and the "flashing" through your mind of the demonic entity. One question really stands out to me... if your chaplain was able to pick up on this problem... what steps did she take to deal with this? Or did she just send you on your way?
    wonderingspirit Posts: 36, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2012, 03:52 PM
    Your heart is located on your left side sweety so Idk if it's after your heart so much as it might be after your soul. Go get blessed.
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Mar 21, 2012, 05:42 PM
    It can't get what people don't give willingly.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Mar 21, 2012, 06:03 PM
    Have you had a check up lately? It is also possible that your havig a medical problem and it is showing itself in a way that is placing fear on you. Make sure your medically sound before taking all of this too seriously. What you describe can be natural and your mind is pushing you to believe something else. Take care with this since you have a child and any fears you have could leave a lasting impression on her too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get over Paranormal Activity 3 [ 1 Answers ]

How the heck do I get over it I ran screaming from my house one night need h.elp badly. Unnfortuantly I'm catholic and believe in demons and evil energys so yea.

Possible paranormal activity. [ 3 Answers ]

I have just recently moved into my house with my girlfriend and our three animals. We have been here for about 3 months. The issue is that I've been hearing soft tapping noises throughout the night when I'm trying to sleep in our bedroom. Whenever I get up to investigate the sound, it stops...

Paranormal activity! [ 5 Answers ]

OK well I have a lot of activity in my house with ghosts and I'm the only one who see hears and feels what they do.I am a 14 year old female,I lost my girlfriend to suicide so ik she's with me. But my house was built on a cemetery. I live in my own room for 8 years until this year. My room would be...

Hi paranormal activity or what [ 0 Answers ]

Hey I have these experiences I can sense things in the room woth me etc and I have a giant scratch running the length of my arm which I got unexplainably and lots of others in the house have the same cut in same place etc at the same time,also , recently my 'rents were discussing moving homes I...

More paranormal activity [ 4 Answers ]

I have an electronic woopee cusion that keeps going off by itself.. but it started doing this right after I stopped from practicing telekinesis today. What's happening? Any psychic help would be greatly appreciated... thank you and god bless.

View more questions Search