Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlundgreen2010 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 09:33 PM
    Lump above penis shaft?
    Lump on abdomen above penis shaft but there is no sign of it on the skin, it is painful.

Check out some similar questions!

I have a small lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

There's a small lump that seems new just below the head of my penis on the side of the shaft only when erect its noticeable but its defiently a lump. I also have a swelling patch on the under side of the shaft and I have noticed a small lump on my right testicle that hasn't changed in size or has...

Small lump on penis shaft [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently noticed a small lump on the shaft of my penis. Please advise me what should I do. Any diagnosis is of great help as well. The lump is completely painless and I get normal erection. It is on top of the shaft of the penis. Any advise... I am worried. ...

Spot/Lump On Penis Shaft [ 1 Answers ]

Ive done research on my little problem but one website says this the other says that... its all over the place.. so I hope someone here can help. I have noticed today that a small (0.7cm diameter) lump kind of like a spot on the shaft of my penis.. its kind of low down it and it happened like over...

Lump on shaft of penis [ 1 Answers ]

The other day I notice a hardened spot on the bottom of the shaft of my penis, I put a little pressure on it and puss came out, like a pimple, so I thought it was that, but the lump has not gone down/ healed since popping it and now is sore. Anyone have any idea if this is serious or what it might...

Lump on the shaft of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am 47 yrs old male.Two weeks ago I founda small lump on my penis on the left side.It is about the size of an eraser on a pencil,It is movable and solid a little hard .By touch it hurts a little.A few months ago I had one in my sac and it went away after a short while.If possible please can...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.