Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    peach3379 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:18 PM
    Perpetual system
    This is my first time here. I have issues with perpetual systems!
    peach3379 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 07:19 PM
    can someone please show me the equation for perpetual system
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Are you talking about the perpetual system of inventory?

If so, this may help you:

SCM | Inventory Management Models: Perpetual System

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perpetual Inventory [ 3 Answers ]

Perpetual Inventory system Number of units Unit cost Unit sale price Mar.1 Beginning Inventory 50 15 Mar.2 Purchase 12 20 Mar.8 Sale 40 36

Perpetual inventory system [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: Okay, this accounting class is not fun anymore! I would suggest to anyone, not to do online college with accounting. At least for me, it would help to actually have someone explain and show it to me. Anyway, I posted on my blackboard to no answers, have an assignment due tomorrow. ...

Perpetual rights [ 1 Answers ]

I had an uncle that bought perpetual rights across my land before it was in my possession. He said that I can't put a gate up. He also said that he is going to let whoever he want to get across to hunt on his land. Can he do this? How do I stop any joe-blow from coming across my land to get to...

Perpetual Inventory system [ 1 Answers ]

Apr 2. Britt received an $18,000 invoice from one of its suppliers. Terms were 2/10 n/30, FOB shipping Point. Britt paid the freight bill amounting to $2,000. 4.Britt returned $2,500 of the merchandise billed on April 2 because it was defective. 5. Britt sold $8,000 of merchandise on account,...

Perpetual inventory method [ 1 Answers ]

I can't seem to figure out how to journalize some information using the Perpetual inventory method. Here is the information. a) Sold merchandise on account, for $10,000. The cost of the merchandise sold was $4,500. b) Sold merchandise to customers who used MasterCard and VISA, $8,500. The...

View more questions Search