Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    XxH3110xX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 08:52 PM
    I got slapped in the ear
    I got slaped in the ear and its felt like the ear that slap was under water and than my dad poured some stuff in there and the water or whatever is stuck how do I get the water out and I'm scard to lose my hearing I was slaped jan 22 2012 please some one help I know its till the matter of time till I lose my 1 of my best tools
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 09:03 PM
    Calm down, it is most likely oil he poured, ask him to be sure. And then he would have most likely put cotton in the ear. You will not really know when it came out.

Is your hearing working fine now?
    XxH3110xX Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2012, 11:19 PM
    Well I went to the doctor they hadto put paper because in side my ear drums were holes because when I got slaped air went in may ear so basically my ear drum was a ballown and it basically pop but with holes so they had to put paper and its helping the hearing for my ear until its finshed healing but if any one else has this probem you need to se a doctor atless on the same day as you got slaped because if you don't its not going to heal so well and there going toput paper in where your holes are in your ear drum and you can get water in your ear or blow air out your ears and if you do one of those you should go see the (SAME)doctor who putthe paper in and all there going to do take all the paper out and put paper in again but if you get paper in your ear by the doctor and its been 2 weeks go back and there going to check on it if ithas not fully healed than there going to do surgery and don't worriy there going to put you to sleep so you don't feel a thing well maybe after but never stick anything in your ear or pour any thing in your ear because ever thing you pour in your ear when this happends will get stuck and you won't be unenable to get what ever you poured in your ear and ever thing in your ear is going to be wet and then your ear won't be unenable to heal and if you do pour something in your ear do a hand stand not for so long though and try to get allthe water out and then when you go to sleep sleep on the ear you poured something in and by the moring the water should haved dried up but its still going to feel the same I HOPE YOU FOUND THIS ANSWER GREAT!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I got slapped in the ear pretty hard and now I can't hear out of that ear. [ 19 Answers ]

I got slapped on the side of the head along with my ear... and it hurt so bad (of course) and now here I am a day later and still can't hear out of it- I can plug the good ear and can hear a little teeny bit but now I feel so off balanced and going crazy because I can't hear like I did.its awfull-...

Getting slapped in the ear [ 5 Answers ]

I was slapped so hard in my right ear yesterday there was instant ringing and it hurt so bad after about 2 minutes I could barely hear out of it should I go to da hospital or wait and see what happens

I can't hear good cause I got slapped in the ear [ 21 Answers ]

I'm scared cause I got slapped in the ear by my friend while wrestling and can't hear very good out of it what should I do? Is this permanent? Help me!

I have ear ache in one ear and am a bit deaf in this ear [ 2 Answers ]

Two days ago I awoke with a very painful ear ache. When I push my finger into the opening of my ear hard, I can feel a lump but this is actually in the ear passage and not a spot or pimple but feels like it is blocking the opening to my inner ear. It is sore and also the next morning I was and...

Got slapped on my face and hear. [ 5 Answers ]

I am 18 years.In a dispute among friends I got slapped really hard in my right ear a week ago.Now I am facing a problem in my hear.My right is blocked like if water gets in.But I can hear properly though a bit low in the right ear. And sometimes I feel echo in my ears.But the thing I recognise is...

View more questions Search