Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pamdenise Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 05:31 PM
    Have you ever seen this old movie, 1950s or early 60s maybe?
    What was the movie about a guy that wanted to get rich by making an investment but he didn't have the money. He borrows the money from a woman friend of his. They may have dated in the past. At first she refuses to loan him the money because she said it would "make a man weak" to borrow money from a woman. She eventually loans him the money. He makes the investment and makes enough money to pay her back. He then becomes wealthy. The woman falls for him. He tells her he doesn't owe her anything and eventually marries someone else. This movie was made in the 50s or early 60s. The woman was a blond.

Check out some similar questions!

Old piano song from late 60s early 70s [ 4 Answers ]

When I was at school the piano teacher used to play a song with the words Footsteps on the landing, creeping to and fro, who is out there prowling, I should like to know, not that I am frightened, frightened of the dark, because Rover sleeps beside me, and he 'll know when to bark! She used to...

Early 60s movie about peaceful forest creatures and evil chimp [ 2 Answers ]

When I was really little I saw a matinée movie (live action) about a forest world populate by little mice and rabbits that is taken over by a tyrannical chimpanzee. After some adventures all is restored to order. What was the name of this film?

B Horror Flick from 50s or early 60s [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to find the name of a B horror movie in the 50s or early 60s in which there was a big gnarly tree with a face on the trunk that fed on blood or people, perhaps as part of a ritual in a primitive society. The tree also had a beating heart and maybe a dagger partially lodged in the heart....

Looking for this Song from the 60s possibly early 70s [ 1 Answers ]

Im trying so hard to find these songs, and who is the band. I had it on a small 45 record and had 4 songs on it. I remember the words in 2 of the songs. Goes something like this "full lights all arround will eluminate every sounds" the other song " In the corner of the village green.......wont you...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.