Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    savannaruth Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 04:24 PM
    Answer my math questions?
    The x-axis contains the base of an equilateral triangle RST. The origin is at S. Vertex T has coordinates (2h, 0) and the y-coordinate of R is g, with g > 0.

Enter the coordinates for the midpoint of ST: (,)

Enter the x- coordinate of R:
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jan 24, 2012, 06:44 AM
    For (1), the midpoint of ST is half way between the origin (0,0) and point T, which you know is (2h,0). Are you able to figure this out now?

For (2), since this is an equilateral triangle the x coordinate of point R is equal to the coordinate of the midpoint of ST, which you figured out in (1).
    babyblue2004 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2012, 04:50 PM
    Washburn is seeking a Sales and Marketing Coordinator with a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience, knowledgeable in Microsoft Office. This position pays $25,000 to $35,000, depending on experience. Assume a person is paid weekly and earns $32,500. Using the percentage method, what would be the taxes withheld for a married person who claims 3 exemptions?
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jun 11, 2012, 05:41 AM
    Please don't double post questions. The answer to this question is here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/gradua...me-669336.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Math answer [ 8 Answers ]

I bet you don't know the answer to this y=3x y=x-2

Debating the answer to two math questions! [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I are getting different answers. Tell me what you get! Please only do... if you understand this. The 2 in the first problem is an exponent... so, multiply the number twice. (evaluate the expression for the giving value of the variable):o -2(x)-4x-4;x=-3 Also, (only...

Math-i know the answer but how [ 2 Answers ]

Jordan and Missy are standing together in the schol yard. Jordan who is 6fett tall cast shadow of 54 inches long. At the same time missy casts a shadow that is 45 inches long. How tall is missy A- 38 in. B- 86.4 C- 5Ft D-5ft 6 in I know the asnwer is % feet. I doen this before but my...

Math answer [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: A right triangle is a triangle with one angle measuring 90°. In a right triangle, the lengths of the sides are related by the Pythagorean Theorem, where c is the length of the hypotenuse (the side opposite the 90° angle). Find the length of the hypotenuse when the other two sides’...

View more questions Search