Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andyrush Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2012, 02:56 PM
    Price to renew a british passport if you live in ghana?
    My girlfriend was born in Scotland but went to live in Ghana with her parents. Her parents are now deceased but she needs to renew her passport to come to the UK. How much will this cost and which documents will she need?
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2012, 03:33 PM
    The embassy or consulate where she has to take her old one to and fill out the application in Ghana will give her the current fees in the currency there. Its no great secret, they are up front with them.

Unless this a "girlfriend" you've never actually met in person and you've been scammed to send money... then everything "she" has ever told you is a lie... and she might even be a he.

It's a VERY common scam.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/visas-...ns-171375.html

I honestly believe nothing honest or legitimate involves either Ghana or Nigeria.
    andyrush Posts: 7, Reputation: 0

Jan 23, 2012, 03:40 PM
    Prices for passport renewal forms
    How much does it cost to purchase a British passport renewal form from the British Embassy in Accra, Ghana?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 23, 2012, 03:42 PM
    LESS than $200.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 23, 2012, 03:58 PM
    Please stop asking the same question over and over and over.

I have merged one and deleted 4 others.

The answer does not change, it is less than 200 dollars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Renew a passport and visa from ghana the cost? [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know what's the cost to renew a passport and visa, and medical check up cost in ghana,accra

What is the price of a visa and passport for a person leaving newtown ghana? [ 4 Answers ]

How much money would it cost one person to leave newtown ghana to come to seatac airport to visit?

Better tell them the truth... the price of passport is more $200 in Ghana [ 2 Answers ]

Why do you keep telling people who are asking you for the price of Ghana passports and you are giving them wrong prices?? Let them know the price of passport for each person is more than $200.

View more questions Search