Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bubbak8779 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 06:23 PM
    How to rewire a phone line on the outside box
    How do you rewire a phone line connection on the outside box?
    labman Posts: 10,580, Reputation: 551
    Uber Member

Feb 14, 2007, 08:10 PM
    What are you wanting to do? Usually the 2 incoming phone wires connect to the red and green. If you have a second line, another pair will connect to the black and yellow.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to rewire a phone jack [ 4 Answers ]

I need some help. This house had at one time two different phone lines. We now have only one phone line working. I need to find out how to rewire one of the jacks that was hooked up to the other number. The phone company is going to charge us $120 to come out and do this, but they tell me that...

Rewire from 2 phone lines back to one line [ 7 Answers ]

Added line 2 for dedicated dial-up line. Now have DSL & don't need both lines. However, line 2 is wired to room with computer & line 1 has DSL. Can I go to box outside & rewire line 2 with line 1 & put all jacks in the house On line 1? Hope you understand what I am asking. Any help would be...

Rewire phone jack for 2 lines [ 1 Answers ]

I was wondering how simple it was to rewire a phone jack for 2 lines. The phone co. charges $100 to do it. Can anyone help?

Rewire phone line [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am remodeling my garage into a living space. In order to add windows to my new living space I have to move the phone line in the wall. It goes through the middle of the proposed window. If I disconnect the line and move it down in the wall it will no longer reach the NID. It has to be...

Rewire second phone line to main [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have a second phone line for my computer, I am dropping the second line and getting DSL. How do I rewire that second line to my main line? Thank you.

View more questions Search