Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maithany Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 11:29 AM
    Statistics Questions Help !
    Can someone please help me solve these Questions..
    Like what is the question ? Chi-square ? 2-proportion.. and how should I solve it.. on Excel and Megastat
    The information needed is provided in this file: http://www.2shared.com/file/65VvfpnX/Company_Profiles__1_.html

1A) Is there a significant difference between the companies traded on Germany and French markets regarding return on investments?

B) Is there a difference between the companies traded on Germany and French markets regarding dividend yield?

2)According to history data, shares of the four markets are distributed as follow: Germany had 25% of the total market share, France had 40% of the market share, Ireland had 15 % of the market share, and South Africa had a market share of 20%. Does the data suggest any changes have occurred in the distribution of market shares of the four markets?

I know this one is on chi-square but how do I solve it ? What is the rule to solve this question?

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics Questions Help ! [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone please help me solve these Questions.. Like what is the question ? Chi-square ? 2-proportion and how should I solve it.. on Excel - Megastat The information needed is provided in this file: http://www.2shared.com/file/65VvfpnX/Company_Profiles__1_.html 1A) Is there a significant...

Statistics questions [ 1 Answers ]

A household owns 2 cars. Suppose that on any given day, P(older car starts)= 1/3 and P(newer car starts)= 3/5. Assume that these two events are independent. Find the probability that, on Monday, both cars will start.

I have two questions that I need help solving: It has been reported that 83% of federal government employees use email. If a sample of 200 federal government employees is selected, find the mean, variance, and standard deviation of the number who use email. In a survey, 63% of Americans said...

T/F Statistics Questions [ 2 Answers ]

Did I answer these correctly? True 1.A simple random sample is formulated in such a manner that each item or person in the population has an equal chance of being included in the sample. False 2.If nonprobability methods are used, not all items or people have a chance of being included...

let say 20% percent of americans used the emergency room last year. Now if I choose 17 people at random find the probability that 6 of them used the emergency room last year. Also finf the probability that at least 5 used the emergency room last year. Finally find the mean and the variance of...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.