Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix313 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 10:14 AM
    Song from the movie Colors
    Hello to all who view this and hope you're having a good 012 so far.

My question is does anyone know the song from the movie colors when they spot hightop on the strip at the beach in his convertible playing a reggae song when he bolts and they chase him into the restaurant I've been looking for that song for years. Please help it would add to my collection.

Thanks and have a great day.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie "Colors": Spanish guitar song in the end [ 4 Answers ]

Anyone know the Mexican (?) folk song being played by the gang members on the second to last scene, right before Duval gets shot? Easy little tune but I loved it!

Another song question from the movie "Colors" . [ 0 Answers ]

In the movie "Colors" with Penn and Duvall, right before Duvall's character gets shot near the end of the flick, the Mexicans are partying outside and they are playing an instrumental song on the guitar... what is the name of this song? Seems like all over the net people want to know this, but...

The song in the movie "COLORS" [ 1 Answers ]

In the film Colors does anybody know what song is being played near the end of the film when the Mexicans are having a house party and there are 2 guys breaking, then frog and his little brother start dancing to the track, this happens just before the drive by, and frog had just been released from...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.