Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emcfee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 09:45 AM
    Belly button piercing
    I pierced my belly button Saturday night not professionally. Its red and it has little bit of yellowish green discharge coming out of it. Is my piercing infected?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2012, 10:04 AM
    A yellow green discharge is a sign of infection.
    nygypsy1 Posts: 42, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2012, 04:40 PM
    I think it might be infected.
    baileeboy Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2012, 03:15 AM
    You have the clear symptoms of what seems to be a infection so I suggest you see a professional doctor or gp to get this sorted they will probably give you a cream to sort this.

Also if you got the piercing done unprofessionally then you should sue the company that did it as they have used UN-sterilized needles to get the job done.

Hope it helps

B.Mason

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Belly button piercing [ 3 Answers ]

I had my belly button pierced yesterday and I wondered how long do I have to wait before I can change my belly bar?::)

Belly button piercing healing and re-piercing [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I had my belly button pierced 10 years ago (I was 13) and it has gradually shrunk over the years from a 14 to a 6. I can also feel that the skin is thinner as I can feel the bar. I want to take it out and let it heal and have it re-pierced. However I have grown very attached to it and want to...

Belly Button piercing. [ 3 Answers ]

I really want to get a belly button piercing. I've grown up over the years and I am very mature now. I know an amazing piercer who could do it for me. The problem is, my parents don't want me to get one. I know that I can't force them to let me get one, but I really want it pierced badly. Do you...

Belly Button Piercing [ 14 Answers ]

Okay. I want to get my belly button pierced. My mom says I can get it done if I pay for it. But it costs 40 bucks and I rather not pay. My friend pierces almost every part of her body. She says the belly button is easy. I'm 14 right now and I have my ear peiced 6 times. I think I am going to...

View more questions Search