Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pixiepunkrocker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 05:49 AM
    Can you get pregnant even if the guy stays completely dry?
    If the guy does not even pre *** and uour wearing a condom can you still get pregnant
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 23, 2012, 05:52 AM
    Yes.
    berta146 Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Feb 4, 2012, 01:35 PM
    Well I can't see you falling pregnant if you used A CONDOM as long as the condom did not break

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dishwasher soap stays dry in dispenser [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Whirlpool dishwasher. It runs but when I open the door, the soap back is sitting, dry, in the dispenser. The dispenser door is open, but the soap is still there, undissolved. Water is getting in, but it ain't workin'. Ideas?

Dryer load does not dry completely. [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hotpoint gas dryer which seems to function properly, except the nothing dries completely. The glow plug cycles on and off and the burner comes on and off, but apparently the burner is not on long enough to generate the heat required for proper drying. Any suggestions?

Dryer won't completely dry clothes [ 1 Answers ]

Kenmore elite dryer about 5 years old will not completely dry clothes can it be the dryer heating element or thermostat

Kenmore Elite won't dry completely [ 4 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Elite eletric Dryer model #110.64962300. It's only a couple of years old. Everything seems to be working fine but the clothes will not get completely dry. I have taken apart the front kick plate and cleaned out the entire vent hose, and also cleaned out the vent hose leading to...

View more questions Search