Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Onicah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2012, 01:22 AM
    Sex with a relative
    L am 19 years of age.. and have been having Sex with my uncle for 3 years now.. He did not rape me.l gave in... Now his worried about our culture and decided not to do it anymore... l really want him l can't stand seeing him with his girlfriend... What should l do?
    Krysty1231 Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jan 23, 2012, 02:55 AM
    Honey your wrong and so is he! He has finally realized what you and him were doing! Go find some onewho isn't family! What if u end up pregnant?? Ur risking a whole life! Insest is nasty and ilegal! Move on be for its to late!
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 23, 2012, 04:37 AM
    Depending on where you are, it could have been rape. If this has been going on for 3 years, then it started when you were 16 and might have been under the age of consent.

Your uncle could be in big legal troubles if this was found out. If you really care for him, you will leave him alone.
    jasonv2012 Posts: 3, Reputation: -1

Jan 24, 2012, 06:13 PM
    That's just sick ughh
    Onicah Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2012, 03:10 AM
    Scott,l was young and all seemed to be rite because it was like he was blushing me not to say anything to anyone... he told me we were going to Elope? L don't kow what that is but he said he was going to make things rite for us... Now am left alone can't help but cry about it because Really it huts that he used me to Satisfy his needs..
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 25, 2012, 04:08 AM
    Sorry you had to go through this. It is rough. This is why there are laws against it. Young girls can't always be expected to not fall for this line.

You may want to consider telling your parents and having him prosecuted before he does this to someone else.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Relative not leaving [ 1 Answers ]

My 54 year old uncle who is mentally ill and receiving SSI has got himself into a bad situation. He has been living by himself in his own apartment for 10 years with no problems. His payee / conservator has never been late on his rent. Here is the problem, About 3 weeks ago he let a homeless...

How can I put a relative out? [ 4 Answers ]

My husband's grandmother died without leaving a WILL. She had 2 living children. Both live in the house. One of them is on drugs,steals from the house, makes violent threats and doesn't pay any bills. Is there a way to put him out of the house?

Sex offender relative [ 2 Answers ]

I have numerous ?'s. Do the same rules for the time that someone serves for child molestation, arressted before 2001 apply the same as to someone arressted in say 2006 ? What I mean is the 90 per cent factor vs. 50 per cent? Do they still have to go by a grid sheet? Can someone who pleads...

Petition relative [ 1 Answers ]

I am an immigrant here, recently filed a divorce. I have 2yrs for me to be eligible to apply for citizenship. My question is. I want to petition my mom who was here already in united state and she overstayed. What should I do first? Can I petition her now? Should I apply for waiver? Please help...

Non relative custody [ 1 Answers ]

I have been asked to take custody of two boys whose mother passed away do you know if I would be able to get any financial help through the state for these boys who have no family

View more questions Search