Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nfacciolo Posts: 33, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2007, 05:35 PM
    What look like water spots
    On our cherry dining room table it looks like one of the cleaning products we used has created water spots. The table looks like it was washed with a dirty rag, it wasn't but that's what it looks like. Is there any way to take off or strip all waxes etc and get down to the wood or any way to remove these spots? Thanks for your concideration
    rockytopman2 Posts: 15, Reputation: 5

Feb 14, 2007, 06:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nfacciolo
    on our cherry dining room table it looks like one of the cleaning products we used has created water spots. the table looks like it was washed with a dirty rag, it wasn't but thats what it looks like. Is there any way to take off or strip all waxes etc and get down to the wood or any way to remove these spots? thanks for your concideration
    Have you tried Murphys Oil. This might do the trick.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

I had a spot near my vagina, a big spot with a white head. :confused: It happened twice to me, in a space of a year. It hurt and was uncomfortable when I walked. It sounds disgusting I know, but how and what makes a spot with a white head appear down there? Im clean and wash every day, and...

Water spots? [ 2 Answers ]

I have no idea what water spots are but this is what I was told I had when I was in Iraq and noticed some clear separated bubbles on my penis. It was about six months into the tour before they appeared and I showed the medic and that's what he told me they where. So when I got back from Iraq I went...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

I have spots on my chest and on my upper legs, they don't seem to go how hard I scrub or anything I use they don't seem to go, the ones on legs appeared and I am getting loads appearing on my legs for some reason. Can anyone recommed some cream or something what is specifically designed for the...

Spots [ 1 Answers ]

:) Hello, My dog has blackish greyish spots on the back of her tongue. There are about 4 or 5 of them and I was wandering is this normal in a lab or huskie or could this be a serious problem? Thank you.

Spots [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 16 years old and have had 'acne' for as long as I can remember.. Ive tried lots of things, spent hundreds of dollars on my skin but nothing has worked... I want to be able to wake up next to some one and not worry about having white heads on my face! Some one please help me?!

View more questions Search