Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    I.T.B Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 09:47 PM
    ?I need guidance,currently into voodoo(santeria)papa legba need to know who my angel
    Hello,I need guidance,currently into voodoo(santeria)papa legba), need to know who my angel is(loa)(lwa) and I Have two statues of 1 of "El Sant Nino De Atocha" 2 "St. Michael the archangel,I decorated my room in honor and thankfullness towards papa legba but I don't know if I'm doing things correctly... My family says I'm acting very odd,Please help me..
    Thank You
    I.T.B.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 22, 2012, 09:54 PM
    Please have respect to take any Saints of Christianity your home, as he has no place amount such ungodly worship.
    Look to the devil from whom all evil such as voodoo comes from
    kaliejane Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 22, 2012, 07:08 PM
    Unfortunately,there are certain individuals who feel personally threatened because your beliefs are not the same

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Santeria Religion [ 8 Answers ]

Hello just writing to receive opinions on a situation. I have three children in which I try my best to take to church so they can learn about things I was never really taught. Don't know if it will help but I like the way I feel when I go and also take them. My ex-husband father of my only son is...

Voodoo [ 13 Answers ]

What its Voodoo? :confused: I have a SS project about world religion and the teacher gave me that theme. I'm 11 years and hardly know about other religions further the Roman Catholic :(

About voodoo [ 10 Answers ]

Can people work voodoo on you

View more questions Search