Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bernergrove Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2012, 07:38 PM
    Water cooler problem
    Water cooler keeps stopping dispensing water

Check out some similar questions!

Ge water cooler mod gxcf20e [ 1 Answers ]

Ge mod gxcf20e water cooler. Cold water freezes. Hot water works. Bypassed bad component on circuit board. Worked for several months. Must turn of cold circuit to thaw. Need circuit board if available.

Leaking water cooler [ 0 Answers ]

My water cooler (Whirlpool) is leaking. I put a 5 gallon bottle firmly on the unit this morning and came back to find the bottle empty and water all over the floor. The glass bottle does not have any cracks so I'm quite sure it is the water cooler. Any suggestions on how to fix the problem? ...

GE Profile Water Cooler leak [ 1 Answers ]

I have a GE Profile Water Cooler. We replaced the bottle of water on Wednesday morning and noticed that the bottle was cracked and leaking down the side. We removed that bottle and put another new one on the water cooler. Everything looked fine. We were gone from Wednesday at noon until Friday...

GE water cooler is freezing up in the water tank. [ 0 Answers ]

Not sure about the fan. The back of the cooler is inclosed with a S shape coil from the top to the bottom of the cooler.Ther is a wire that is attached to the bottom of the coil. The water is freezing in the water tank. The water bottle sets on the top of the water tankupside down. I have drained...

Need help with GE water cooler [ 2 Answers ]

Water is frezzing in the cold water tank.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.