Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lhmcnair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 05:11 PM
    How to get a Retail License
    How do I get a retail/resale license to sell suits to customers and eventually on the internet??
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 14, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Go to the city hall in your town and get a business license.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Retail theft [ 2 Answers ]

I recently got arrested for retail theft but the item was only 20 dollars but this is also my second offence what do you think will happen oh it's a misdemeanor

Retail Ceiling Receptacles [ 1 Answers ]

There are 15 receptacles on the ceiling of a retail space for plug-in fluorescent lighting. These receptacles are spread out over 5 circuits and there are no centralized locations for the switches. 1. Is there any problem with supplying lighting with receptacles on a ceiling? The light...

How do I Get A Retail License In Nc [ 2 Answers ]

Looking to begin doing Airbrush Artwork on T shirts and Horse Trailers for the Equestrians. How do I get a Retail License or license to do this in North Carolina?

UK drivers license to US license (but with conviction) [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in the UK and I recently crashed my dad's car (without a license nor insurance). I am going to get my full license soon, but the motoring department in the UK have said that I WILL have a conviction on it (obvisouly, for crashing, driving without license/insurance, seatbelts, etc). I am...

View more questions Search